Files2Share.ch - Share Your World / Earn upto $42/1000 PPD / 65% Sale + 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment received!

Thanks!

and My premium expires soon,only have 3days, can you renewed again? Username is ljy2006 ,Thanks!

Payment received!

Thanks!

and My premium expires soon,only have 3days, can you renewed again? Username is ljy2006 ,Thanks!

Your account has been extended.

tried again without direct downloads enabled still nothing just 26kb

It worked nicely with the admin account. However, I will now try with a user account (registered and premium) and will let you know the results.

any joy on remoteing from rapidgator i still cant

Can U Upgrade My Account Also fix error Rapidgator Premium Remote Upload Username : Silkystar

found the issue --> The rapidgator remote upload is available for Premium users only. I will have that changed and report back to you guys soon.

@Silkystar - Your username is not in our database. Please provide the correct username :)

pending from 09-20 which is over 14 business days
I thought I would of received a payout by now

We had notified our PayPal reseller about your payment but seems he hasn't sent it. Please forgive us for the delay - you payout will be completed in the next 24 hours.

Best Regards
FP

Can U Upgrade My Account Also fix error Rapidgator Premium Remote Upload Username : Silkystar

found the issue --> The rapidgator remote upload is available for Premium users only. I will have that changed and report back to you guys soon.

@Silkystar - Your username is not in our database. Please provide the correct username :)

pending from 09-20 which is over 14 business days
I thought I would of received a payout by now

We had notified our PayPal reseller about your payment but seems he hasn't sent it. Please forgive us for the delay - you payout will be completed in the next 24 hours.

Best Regards
FP

My Username is not in Database :facepalm: See this Image or Please Correct Your Database

txV1pwL.png

If Rapidgator for Premium User's then Change it

@Silkystar - Can you check the Website's name in the Thread title and check the website you are showing me on the screenshot?

You are talking of fileparadox website in Files2Share Thread - that is why we were unable to locate your username in Files2Share's database. It's ok. Let me know which website you want to proceed with.

@johnnyjuice - Please check your payout account for the amount :)

Last edited:
@Silkystar - Can you check the Website's name in the Thread title and check the website you are showing me on the screenshot?

You are talking of fileparadox website in Files2Share Thread - that is why we were unable to locate your username in Files2Share's database. It's ok. Let me know which website you want to proceed with.

@johnnyjuice - Please check your payout account for the amount :)

FileParadox Because Files2share is heavy

I am using Zoom uploader. Just letting you know, I am having these upload troubles with both Fileparadox and Files2share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back