Files2Share.ch - Share Your World / Earn upto $42/1000 PPD / 65% Sale + 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed a few small things over the past week I figured I would let you in on:

1) In reports, I try doing a custom date of "2014-08-01" to 2014-09-01" and it does not provide me with the desired results:

It takes me to: Files2Share - Share Your World but it should give me a link with "&view_all_stat=1" at the end

2) Even though I am under the PPD plan, I have noticed that a premium sale was not registered on my reports. In my referral area, I noticed that a user became premium right after they registered and yet that didn't show up under Reports. I figured I would just let you know in case it was some kind of bug.

Last edited:
+1 to ZeroAT - I can confirm the oddity with report page.

Also, please look into the first CC option in premium purchasing. Instead of giving a page for transaction (as second one does with Payeer gateway), it just gives a long list of ways for earning F2S "coins".

I don't know if it's intentional, but I don't see potential buyers doing something like that.

WMZ received, Thanks Files2Share.ch,and My premium expires soon,only have 7days, can you renewed again? Username is ljy2006 ,Thanks!

+1 to ZeroAT - I can confirm the oddity with report page.

Also, please look into the first CC option in premium purchasing. Instead of giving a page for transaction (as second one does with Payeer gateway), it just gives a long list of ways for earning F2S "coins".

I don't know if it's intentional, but I don't see potential buyers doing something like that.

We are working on replacing that one with another Credit Card gateway.

WMZ received, Thanks Files2Share.ch,and My premium expires soon,only have 7days, can you renewed again? Username is ljy2006 ,Thanks!

Your Premium Account has been extended :)

When should I expect my payment? Username: ZeroAT ... Just as a side note when paying out, I changed my payout ID on my profile for Webmoney yesterday.

2014-08-31$28.54PENDING

When should I expect my payment? Username: ZeroAT ... Just as a side note when paying out, I changed my payout ID on my profile for Webmoney yesterday.

2014-08-31$28.54PENDING

Expecting the webmoney by this monday-tuesday. Everyone's payout will be completed by then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back