Files2Share.ch - Share Your World / Earn upto $42/1000 PPD / 65% Sale + 50% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... Is there still something wrong with the site? I am not getting a gateway error anymore but my stats have been frozen since yesterday.I can't really upload at the moment because I don't have an RDP, but I figured I would let you know it's still going on.

Edit: I am actually still getting the "502 Bad Gateway" error

Last edited:
@FileParadox: Error:
file is too big

file to up only 550 MB and i got it :-?

Let me know your username. I will check your account right away.

Hm... Is there still something wrong with the site? I am not getting a gateway error anymore but my stats have been frozen since yesterday.I can't really upload at the moment because I don't have an RDP, but I figured I would let you know it's still going on.

Edit: I am actually still getting the "502 Bad Gateway" error

no stats since yesterday... what gives?

We have fixed the table that had crashed. Could you please confirm if the issues have been resolved for you or not.

table still shows until 8/4 only...

Yea it's stuck from 8/4

I just tried uploading a file of 140mb and it says "Error: file is too big".

These problems have been around since the 4th; haven't been able to upload at all.

EDIT: It looks like things are starting to work now. However, I do not have any download statistics for part of the 4th and all of the 5th.

Last edited:
table still shows until 8/4 only...

Yea it's stuck from 8/4

I just tried uploading a file of 140mb and it says "Error: file is too big".

These problems have been around since the 4th; haven't been able to upload at all.

EDIT: It looks like things are starting to work now. However, I do not have any download statistics for part of the 4th and all of the 5th.

Most of the issues have been fixed. Kindly let me know if you find any other issues. I will do my best to figure out what can be done about the missed days.

Payment

Hello Fileparadox:

this is my first payout ... and i just want to know how mush i need to wait to get payed .....

my username is RiadhMilanello

bbfe48c8508d8d5b3dd58c7007e8d228.png

Last edited:
Hello Fileparadox:

this is my first payout ... and i just want to know how mush i need to wait to get payed .....

my username is RiadhMilanello

bbfe48c8508d8d5b3dd58c7007e8d228.png

Hello,

That is not about F2S filehost. Your screenshot is about FP filehost whose minimum payout is 30. Kindly check the payout schedule in FileParadox thread.

My premium expires tomorrow, could it be renewed again? Username is ZeroAT.

Also looking forward to receiving a payout soon. :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back