FileRose.com - (PPS) 75% Sale + 75% Rebill, 20% Referral, Payout Weekly - Paypal, LR,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose pays money?

no connect to ftp :(
We DO Pay, FTP are fine, please try both ftp.filerose.com and ftp1.filerose.com

PMed you please check..............
Pm sent

i have PMed you

Pm sent
FileRose, I send you pm 3 times and no reply. Why you ignore me ?
I already replied about your question in this thread. We do pay via Paypal, Webmoney, Liberty Reserve, Payza and Bank Wire. If have any problem with one of them, you can switch to the remains.

@All: please use premium file only in My Files section if you want.

Can you consider adding a 100 MB Limit?

Allowing uploaders to set this low limit will allow the uploaders to force a premium purchase which benefits both Filerose and the uploader. Allowing people to leech with no PPD plan doesn't help anything since there's way less of a chance of a premium purchase when they can just leech for free.

thanks for payment
4af33dc015e518f87dfd4c9505aa4.png

Unfortunatly i must say this after testing filerose that sales count is totaly not correct.

Now i have all my files on "premium only" and i don't care if no one buy premium but then NO ONE should download my files and i am perfectly calm about that... BUT i have new premium downloads every day. Example:

i have on one of my files today 2 downloads .. tomorow 2 more downloads ... tomorow 2 more... (for other files also) that means that for 3 days 6 premium members downloaded my files but guess what - I GET ZERO SALES ON MY ACCOUNT while i should had 6 SALES. Then where those premium members bought premium if they didn't from my files?? They obviously did but your sistem is not countig that correctly !!! THERE IS SOME connection loss between our files and premium buying because YOUR SISTEM does not count it for us.

This way filerose you get bigger money on short terms but on LONG terms you loose MUCH MUCH more because affilates will leave you offcorse.

OR there is some way that those people hack your sistem and download "premium only files" without buying premium at all !!

Now i speak this honestly because Filerose maybe you are not doing this deliberatly but your website is doing something very wrong for your affilates !!

This year whole this filehosting buissines is bad.. some kids from 15 years are creating "filehost sites" there are too much of them and many of them are full of bugs, sad thing !

Tell me filerose how much direct premium sales you have where you get 100% and not share with affilates ? This should be very little percent but for you actualy it is very big

it is very hard to track down your sales with this new filehost.. try to hover your mouse over the premium buttons on filerose on the download page of a certain file and you will see that it is not linking to your file but try it on extabit and rapidgator you will see that your file is link to the premium buttons.. new filehosts are very tricky...

FILEROSE:

[SLIDE]http://i3.lulzimg.com/00f609aa37.png[/SLIDE]

EXTABIT:

[SLIDE]http://i3.lulzimg.com/01df35c1a6.png[/SLIDE]

PS. you can only get sales on filerose if accepting cookies on web browser is enable on the customers side..

Obviously this dude is right .... think filerose about this if you can fix it because as i said this way you get bigger money on short terms but on LONG terms you loose much more

But i have to find other alternative way now :( maybe direct selling is way to go finnaly i am sick of many kids from 15 years old "filehosting sites"

I can confirm too, that sales are not counting. Maybe 1 from 5 or 10 is counted. My 2 friends purchased premium under my links, but sales not counted.
So be aware of this cheater host. Deleted all my uploaded files. Now working on Rapidgator, daily 1-3 sales and I am happy. Rapidgator do not cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back