FileRose.com - (PPS) 75% Sale + 75% Rebill, 20% Referral, Payout Weekly - Paypal, LR,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Could someone explain me: [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- "Every Friday for all requests made from 2 previous weeks".[/FONT]my english is not very good. it pays 2 times in a month?[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
also i got error:
[/FONT]Failed to verify xxx.xxx domain. txt file with numbers inside is uploaded..

Last edited:
Hi. Could someone explain me: [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]- "Every Friday for all requests made from 2 previous weeks".[/FONT]my english is not very good. it pays 2 times in a month?[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
also i got error:
[/FONT]Failed to verify xxx.xxx domain. txt file with numbers inside is uploaded..

We pay 4 times a month, but with some new user have Fraud we do way 2 times. All Verified and Trusted user will get paid weekly !

i say it friendly:

please not too often "stats frozen" as a new filehost

if you don't trust me, test yourself as uploader with exclusive single-host posts

Do you have any options to allow uploaders to set download filesize limits that force a downloader to have premium?

Many PPS only hosts don't do well for uploaders if you can't force a premium purchase. Then you just get leechers who don't buy a premium at the same time uploader isn't making any money.

i say it friendly:

please not too often "stats frozen" as a new filehost

if you don't trust me, test yourself as uploader with exclusive single-host posts

What do you mean about "stats frozen" ? The statistic is working well.

Do you have any options to allow uploaders to set download filesize limits that force a downloader to have premium?

Many PPS only hosts don't do well for uploaders if you can't force a premium purchase. Then you just get leechers who don't buy a premium at the same time uploader isn't making any money.

The minimum user can set is 400mb.

Ah OK thanks, I would switch if I could set premium only downloads. My files are all 399 MB so that would allow people to download without me earning money on a PPS plan.

I would rather force the premium purchase to allow downloading only to premium users. Which equals more money for me and the file host together.

Ah OK thanks, I would switch if I could set premium only downloads. My files are all 399 MB so that would allow people to download without me earning money on a PPS plan.

I would rather force the premium purchase to allow downloading only to premium users. Which equals more money for me and the file host together.
Stop kidding ! I cannot set minimum under 400mb.

Can't access FTP right now.
Is it just me ?

FTP working fine

Remote Upload from Rapidshare is WORKING ! so if your filehost doesn't work, which mean your filehost doesn't support direct download or prevent Remote Upload

I see credit card payment available, but maybe it is possible to add american express, discover? not only the visa and master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back