Filerice.com - Unlimited storage, permanent storage time - PPS65% of Sales & 60% of Rebills

Filerice

Hi! Wjunction users.:kiss:
We are pleased to announce to our entire product forum Filerice.com to securely upload, store, share and monetize your files on the internet.
With many years of experience, we have a strong community of webmasters and top quality Filehost partners. All information and interests will be encrypted securely with leading technology.
Our services:
:triangular_flag_on_post: File upload maximum 50GB for each file.
:triangular_flag_on_post: Best Server with Unlimited Storage.
:triangular_flag_on_post: Store files permanently even when there are no downloads.
:triangular_flag_on_post: All files are accepted and monetized in many forms (Download, Sale, Rebills).
:triangular_flag_on_post: Various types of upload: FTP, Fileupload, Remote Upload, Torrent, according to the requirements of the majority of users.
:triangular_flag_on_post: Support Live chat 24/7.
Affiliate Plans:
:point_right: PPS (Pay Per Sale). Default rates are 65% of sales, 60% of rebills.:star:
:point_right: PPD (Pay Per Download). 100% of Downloads. All countries will be counted as income. Rate competitive and constantly updated based on your download traffic.:star:
:point_right: MIX (40% of Downloads and 30% of Sales). Diverse methods to easily make money from the smallest traffic.:100:
:point_right: Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates.
Payouts:
:dollar: Flexible payment, processed in 24h.
:dollar: Minimum payout is $20.
:dollar: We pay via USDT TRC20, BITCOIN, PayPal.
Contact Info:
-> Home Page : Filerice.com
-> Affiliate Manager Email: Support@filerice.com.
-> Support Live : Crisp Chat on site.

216 comments
This host is scammer. Be careful.
I dont think so i have many friends who are working with filerice and they are happy
i dont know your problem you must solve your problem let them know and you should also figure out what exactly is reason...
may be your traffic coming from some unwanted serious sites may be .. or may be they hold your payment for time being because of this ..

wait for them reply and give them proof also if possible

thanks alot.

Back