FileReactor.com - 8$ Pay Per Sale & up to 32$ for 1000 Downloads (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

1, Now Requested Payouts Sent to those users who Request on 5 to 6 date on this month. and rest will be done soon.

Soon that is to say the next payment? I requested the payment of the monday morning and I have to waiting next week?? KOF please :'(

Upload work but the most important thing is the download which is not working with every server.. why we have to go through those servers which never works for downloading. How come anyone would go for premium if he/she finds that the download servers you are providing are not strong enough to handle download traffic and it just goes down day after day.

Please Fix your download servers.

ftp speed is VERY SLOW! please fix it.

2 days ago my ftp upload speed: 990KB/s

today my ftp upload speed:50KB/s on average.

On average I'm getting pretty decent upload speed today. Definitely there is no problem with network/servers.

Uploaded at 23.015 MB/s
Uploaded at 15.611 MB/s
Uploaded at 21.56 MB/s

Does anyone paid attention to the drastic profit drop from PPD today?
For example, compare two days below, I specifically show same downloading count (82) from the stats.

2012-05-08 82 / $0.77
2012-05-10 82 / $0.492

I'm pretty sure that on 2012-05-10 (today) users are downloading larger size files than at 2012-05-08 and users are mostly from Groups A and B, and what interesting the profit is cut almost in half. :O

Someone sees something similar?

Last edited:
Same to me . My stats are very low comparing to yesterday ot other days. I think happy days from Filereactor has finished . Now all want sales , but without be serious and don't know this business , you could fail like many other hosters and probably this will happenning soon .

Last edited:
On average I'm getting pretty decent upload speed today. Definitely there is no problem with network/servers.

Uploaded at 23.015 MB/s
Uploaded at 15.611 MB/s
Uploaded at 21.56 MB/s

could the geographical factor possibly causes different upload speed?

i am in a Asian country now.:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back