FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
payment proof

ftp is not slow, but it limits to only 2 concurrent connection unlike other filehost 5 - 10

They pay in 24 hours after payment request, here is my first payment proof. They easily overtook filesonic in terms of download counts in just 3 days, sadly, give me only half of the earnings I usually get from FSn, due to Japan is in Group C.

proof.jpg

same as others, hopefully Japan will be moved to an upper group like other filehosts

Last edited:
Hello FilePost,

I have a question.

- It's $0.15 in the total earning
- It's $0.03 in Today's statistic (In dashboard)
- It's $0.16 in My File Section

c3d822.jpg

99bc11.jpg

Which one is correct ? The dashboard seem not to update statistic correctly

it is update in real-time means every 40mins like others.

maybe you have a total of 0.15888 and system converts to 0.16

ftp is not slow, but it limits to only 2 concurrent connection unlike other filehost 5 - 10

They pay in 24 hours after payment request, here is my first payment proof. They easily overtook filesonic in terms of download counts in just 3 days, sadly, give me only half of the earnings I usually get from FSn, due to Japan is in Group C.

proof.jpg

same as others, hopefully Japan will be moved to an upper group like other filehosts

one link 251 mb ....... more then a hour ......... thats slowwwwwwwwww:(

Hello FilePost,

I have a question.

- It's $0.16 in My File Section

Which one is correct ? The dashboard seem not to update statistic correctly

Yep, such minor difference happens due to the rounding. Still, not to make the system complex, we will change that soon, so there will be the same amount for both values.

pitty ftp is soo slowwwww

We can see that our 10Gbit channels are far from being occupied, thus there is enough bandwidth to keep good speed for uploads. The slow speed may be caused by various things - inefficient route from your EU server to our US servers, etc. Is it not correct to blame only our side for that. There are multiple partners who are more than satisfied with the upload speed.

Still, to give EU uploaders better speed, we expect new servers in Europe to be set up soon.

HELP ME

I am Removed Files (493) :'(:'(:'(:'( Press it accidentally. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Help Backup Files 493 ( 188 G ) It keeps coming back. :'(:'(:'(

ID : Cruzciro

HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

HELP ME

I am Removed Files (493) :'(:'(:'(:'( Press it accidentally. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Help Backup Files 493 ( 188 G ) It keeps coming back. :'(:'(:'(

ID : Cruzciro

HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do here, the files are removed in several minutes after you click on Remove button.

Sorry, however we can technically do nothing here. I regret to listen about the situation...

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do here, the files are removed in several minutes after you click on Remove button.

Sorry, however we can technically do nothing here. I regret to listen about the situation...

click on Remove button.
NO Remove File

Used storage: 183.6 GB
Active files: 481
Active Files (0) Removed Files (496) :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

It is not to push it. Get a step in the sequence.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Unfortunately my files. Because it takes longer to upload.:facepalm::facepalm:

How to Fix a sequence of steps.

ID Cruzciro

@foster100 ,
their's on US so you cant do much about it from EU, my US server is uploading fine at a total speed of 5-6 MB/s (2 concurrent connection only)

I see after my first payment we got several other automated options, however if this guys keeps giving money in 24 hours, I would be glad to choose request manually lol....

still hoping for moving Japan to upper group level ;)

for above problem, I would suggest a premium feature such as file deletion prevention or so on as other filehosts have it, so you could not actually made such mistake again or someone else deleted them.

Yep, such minor difference happens due to the rounding. Still, not to make the system complex, we will change that soon, so there will be the same amount for both values.

Hello FilePost

So what about the difference between the total earning and today's statistic ?

@foster100 ,
their's on US so you cant do much about it from EU, my US server is uploading fine at a total speed of 5-6 MB/s (2 concurrent connection only)

I see after my first payment we got several other automated options, however if this guys keeps giving money in 24 hours, I would be glad to choose request manually lol....

still hoping for moving Japan to upper group level ;)

for above problem, I would suggest a premium feature such as file deletion prevention or so on as other filehosts have it, so you could not actually made such mistake again or someone else deleted them.

i agree with you Japan Should be in group B or even higher............... Its JAPAN

2cfdee8e6fbe2a66ea60021c1135fae3.png

true it seems there is :/ - I got a pm on another forum saying it's updated every 24hours, but well obviously not as this person was over $50 about 28 hours ago

click on Remove button.
NO Remove File

Used storage: 183.6 GB
Active files: 481
Active Files (0) Removed Files (496) :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

It is not to push it. Get a step in the sequence.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Unfortunately my files. Because it takes longer to upload.:facepalm::facepalm:

How to Fix a sequence of steps.

ID Cruzciro

I do think that the interface is logical, and sure when you click on Remove button - the files are deleted from the account. We will check the size of active files displayed though.

I am sorry to hear about this mistake, still we can really do nothing about that now. Maybe we will follow the advice of cilembu and implement some double checking for removal option.

Hello FilePost

So what about the difference between the total earning and today's statistic ?

Total Earning is the total amount you have earned with us while Today's stats shows details about this day results.

2cfdee8e6fbe2a66ea60021c1135fae3.png

true it seems there is :/ - I got a pm on another forum saying it's updated every 24hours, but well obviously not as this person was over $50 about 28 hours ago

Hi :-)

We will check the settings once again.

upload from france is very bad filepost, 300kbps :facepalm:

hopefully can improve

=) and thanks for the payment :D

and please fix the cookies problem with your site, logout and loguin 100 times for day xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back