FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone here in the thread - we do not have plans to close the program, and the site continues working. If your account has been suspended, there was a reason for that - in most cases lots of copyright infringement complaints. If you have any questions about the balance or account please contact our support team via the tickets.

To everyone here in the thread - we do not have plans to close the program, and the site continues working. If your account has been suspended, there was a reason for that - in most cases lots of copyright infringement complaints. If you have any questions about the balance or account please contact our support team via the tickets.

nice way to go. appreciate it. copyright violations should not be tolerated =)

What a stupid question. :facepalm:

Oh, well hello Officer. I didn't mean to rob that bank, but... uhh... can I have that million dollars I stole anyway? I HOPE YES!

HEY IDIOT

read that

If you have any questions about the balance or account please contact our support team via the tickets.

so what do you expect? i will ask him to give it to UNICEf ?

btw what? officer? stoling? a bank? million dollar? cool story bro just getalifebro.com

Last edited:
I really don't know why file sharing sites are guilty of all. What about search engines like Google.com

most people use google, yahoo and bing to search the copyright content then is when people can download from filehosts. cyberlockers dont have a search function instead

its a chain:

Search Engine ----> Warez Site -----> File Host

I really don't know why file sharing sites are guilty of all. What about search engines like Google.com

most people use google, yahoo and bing to search the copyright content then is when people can download from filehosts. cyberlockers dont have a search function instead

its a chain:

That exactly what SOPA is for... To give power to CERTAIN (greedy) individuals to shut down sites like google, youtube and the like just for giving you "search results"... and without the need for due process :facepalm:... Guess some peoples seems to never had enough... They should learn how to be grateful of what they have to GOD (if they have any) rather than pursuing more and more at the cost of others...

Last edited:
i cant login even with password resset

Please submit a ticket here: http://filepost.com/support/

its a chain:

Yes, there are lots of sides/parts involved still...

Remote upload is not working, always on queued.:facepalm: is it just me or anybody having the same problem?8-)

Please contact support team for that.

HEY IDIOT

read that

so what do you expect? i will ask him to give it to UNICEf ?

btw what? officer? stoling? a bank? million dollar? cool story bro just getalifebro.com
Stoling? And I'm the idiot?

I guess I should have dumbed myself down for you. An example of an equally stupid instance was obviously going to go over your head.

Plainly, if you get banned, they're not going to pay you for abusing their system. Nor is a cop going to give you a million dollars if you stole from a bank...

I only can upload with 40 KB/s per file with FTP. Maximum is 5 files at a time.
I asked FilePost, why the upload speed is so slow.
I got always the same answer, in november, in december, in january:
Your account doesn't show enough productivity and we are not able to provide you with the highest priority for your uploads at the moment while we experience temporary problems with overload on our servers.

With Best Regards,
FilePost Team

How can my account show more productivity, if it's nearly impossible to upload files? X-(

When will normal users get normal upload speed?

Remote uploading from Fileserve, Uploadstation, Filejungle got error. Only Filesonic workable. Filesonic can just remote from Filepost so it is a vicious circle. That mean we have to upload to Filesonic from our PC with poor speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back