FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No cause for panic. those files will show up after 2 weeks. :P

Wow. Now Filepost site is offline. Looks like another file host has gone down the drain...

Last edited:
Hey FilePost why my acc is baned ? wher should i send msg ? today when i loged in i see this inscription "This account is suspended"

ru not work...

=)

realing happy hope RU stop working for all filehost site :)):)):))

it's working fine here,loading speed as normal

oh sad now :facepalm:

RU don't work 2 days....(From Filesonic)....

happy now :):):)

ftp files are taking too much time to appear on filemanager

yes i am faceing that problem too :'(:'(

Hey FilePost why my acc is baned ? wher should i send msg ? today when i loged in i see this inscription "This account is suspended"

maybe cuz you doing something that they don't allows in there ToS :facepalm:

hope they don't ban a/c for uploading staff that get DMCA :'(

Th3KiNG, you smell shit to me :))) ı think work in full of shit.
remote not work (3rd day), BE PATIENT BE PATIENT BE PATIENT BE PATIENT BE PATIENT

Last edited:
@FilePost Do you plan to release Official Filepost Rapidleech Upload plugin ? It will be great if you do :)

At the moment now, however you can use multiple upload services that support us - sharemaster or rapidget - probably they will work for you.

File manager is fine for me and i'm using firefox. The only problem i got is that i need to login every 30 seconds as the session ended. Anyone knows how to prolong the logged in session in filepost website?

Are you sure you log in from one place only? If you open a session (for testing purposes for example) in other browser or use JD for example, that may be the reason. One active login to the account is allowed only - that is done for security purposes. If you log in from one place only, then what browser version do you use?And what os? You can send that info to me.

Hello friend Filespot
please could repair
when I log too little hard ....
is annoying to be putting the password each time
TAMI favor if the links could be removed this
NO https://filepost.com/
Yes http://filepost.com/

regards

Please also check that you login from ONE place only.

remote its a shame!!! doesn't work (4 me) since monday!!! what a %$&@ing hell is wrong with it? please fix it as SOON as possible, Mike I'm begging U

sorry about the bad words :facepalm:

Yep, we would appreciate your patience, regret to listen to such words. You should realize how the system is complicated, it can not changed just by clicking one button.

hello michael , i get sale today , but no anything seems which link i get this sale. here is proof. can you fix it ?

adszmy.jpg

Please submit a ticket to our team, I can not check anything without looking into your account.

Send a letter to the address support@filepost.com or use contact form on our site.

oh what a panic. First with the file host all okay, and secondly, to download the files, use the zoom, I think many people know what this program.

A few tips to uploaders:
I learned that there is an alternative thebestspinner program spinchimp cheaper but same quality, for those who do not know what this program - this program for the reproduction of texts, and texts without breeding your news will be glued together by Google. And another tip - remove the mirror last at least a month and you'll see that it was worth it.

Th3KiNG, you smell shit to me :))) ı think work in full of shit.
remote not work (3rd day), BE PATIENT BE PATIENT BE PATIENT BE PATIENT BE PATIENT

lol i get happy when RU stop working... is there any problems on it. X-(

just cuz alot of my thread are getting copy and all of them do RU... so when ever RU go down. that day i get more downloads/seals. that why i like...

NO RU = NO Leecher of my Threads :)

:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back