FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rdp was giving around 4mbps for usa and around 10mbps for EU couple of hours back...I havent checked now because of the delay in file appearance...But stats is perfect..no latch in that :)

The engineers are still working on the servers configuration to ensure the stable upload. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will do our best to improve the situation.

Ru from Fsc still not working....
Ru from RL not working too.....
Can't connect FTP Eu....

What do you mean under 'not working'? Files may stay in the queue however they will be uploaded finally. We ask for your patience. What is RL?

If you can not connect to FTP, please submit a ticket to our support team, specify the error you get and your IP address. Thanks.

What do you mean under 'not working'? Files may stay in the queue however they will be uploaded finally. We ask for your patience. What is RL?

If you can not connect to FTP, please submit a ticket to our support team, specify the error you get and your IP address. Thanks.

RU queue for 5 hour and finally error....
RL = rapidleech

My IP is dinamic, so when i'm reconnect i get new IP.
Thanks for reply...
Ok, i will try again RU and FTP connection..I hope working

File manager is fine for me and i'm using firefox. The only problem i got is that i need to login every 30 seconds as the session ended. Anyone knows how to prolong the logged in session in filepost website?

@dragos22 I get nothing pop up for many hours. So sad :)

@frostee I use firefox 8.0 and didn't have any problem with login. I think that you may forget to check the check box "Remember me" when you log in to FilePost.

:)

I just notice that We (many user) have different problem, some of us cannot upload, some cannot manage files, some cannot do anything :D

Such a wonderful week!!

I think this may be the plan to take over the whole uploader's world which Willy is running (by stop WU's affiliate program)

:D :D :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back