FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just tested uploading to filesonic,fileserve,filepost,filejunge in a 1 Gbps port USA SERVER.

WTF?! Fileserve leading all the way like a charm, 400+ KB/s!!!

and speed from filejungle and filepost is crap
free speed from filesonic drops a lot these few month.

i now understand deeply why this unique fileserve can still stay on top of the market withou pps plan.

fileserve is trying to attract Free users just like rs/mu do.

talk about good reputation, i think fileserve will last longer than filesonic,filepost,filejungle..
FileServe & FilePost doesnt follow the same business path and you cant do nothing for change it, so if you look for the best PPS file-host you´re in the best place to share your files.

If you like to earn from PPD go for FileServe/FileSonic ;)

First of all, about upload speed - yes, these latest 2 days are tough for two obvious reasons: weekend plus Wupload news. Lost of new partners have been joining our service and have started uploading files.

As I mentioned before, we are ready to enable new servers in EU, still it may turn out they won't be enough to handle the load. Tomorrow our technical team will see what can be improved to face all the news files and uploaders.

Also I need to repeat again here - if you have any technical questions or questions about your personal account (e.g. a request to switch to other plan), you should contact our support team via the site and provide details. Only details will help the team to make any investigation. Our support team works on weekends and answers the questions, at least those that do not require special deep technical changes/investigation.

can be used for jdownloader

Yes, JD supports both free and premium FilePost downloads.

can you add Turkey in C

Nope, we do not plan to do that at the moment.

hmm , this seems weird
i'm on pps (rev share) and got sales 2day
but when i go in edit account , i find
affilate plam : pay per download . :|

Actually, you have been on PPD plan, I have changed it to PPS plan - it will become active today at midnight. Seems on Saturday you were on Mixed plan yet.

Someone please answer. Is it possible to remote files from FSC to FP?

Yes, we support that.

@ Filepost i can't change my Marketting Setting they seem default everytime!

I have already replied to you that marketing settings work for site owners by default. You do not have verified sites, thus they won't work for you. Please reread the blog post about the settings here: http://filepost.com/blog/post/42/

hi mike do you guys have plan to set up new servers ?as we all know a lot of wu members move to fp and now ftp upload speed is obviously affect

Yes, we have a plan according to which new servers should come on a regular basis, still we will discuss the situation tomorrow.

I have 20+ links having this problem at the moment. It has lasted for hours. I'm done waiting. I'll put mirror links on another filehost otherwise people will start complaining like hell. Please make your server strong enough for the coming traffic. As a lot have already pointed out, FP will soon be crowded with former Wupload affiliates.
ctodjyx0e4hl.jpg

Do you face that now? And please let me know which files exactly give this error.

WTF IS THIS ERROR

1mmm.jpg

Is it gone for you now?

e41a1c2bee.png

Hi Filepost Please Reply my PM. i joined yesterday afternoon, 2days 4 Sale please upgrade premium and PPS.

All pms will be answered according to the queue. Once again - I have been asking all partners in our thread to post request to our support team via the site.

filejungle filepost and fileserve upload speed is very slow right now

you know why right people moving out of wupload and upload all files frm there to FP FJ FS... and some even going to FSC :))

FilePost paying Auto payment or i have to request for payout?

auto payment and request they have both... look on your a/c setting ;)

SPEED IS REALLY HORRIBLE SINCE PAST WEEK..

ya cuz of wupload.... FP got overload :P

Filepost need lock spammers (who is upload more 100GB/day), and protect good uploaders.

yes Filepost need to add a Limit :facepalm: for RU... or FilePost will end up like WU,

not who upload more then 100Gb are spammers... only people who upload by RU those are the spammers

yesterday i uploaded 400GB+ to FileSonic. by FTP/API upload frm my sever
and later on spammer copy all and RU all my files shit... limit ru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back