FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a good frp upload speed to FP(EU Server)

F2WMvf.png

To everyone - thank you for your patience and understanding - we were facing high load this weekend. And we will discuss and implement the measures to improve the situation. Will do our best to keep this load.

Restrictions are keep away members from the companies, restriction is not solution.
I had told you will be OVERLOADED, as I see the future weeks ago (even if I did not know
what wupload will do), I hope your new 22-23 europen servers will be ready this week
helpfull us, but it will be not enough, uploaders will be hungry because a huge DAM is collapsed and all flood comes to the neares city with full speed.

Restrictions are keep away members from the companies, restriction is not solution.
I had told you will be OVERLOADED, as I see the future weeks ago (even if I did not know
what wupload will do), I hope your new 22-23 europen servers will be ready this week
helpfull us, but it will be not enough, uploaders will be hungry because a huge DAM is collapsed and all flood comes to the neares city with full speed.

Thank you. I believe I did not mention an restrictions in my reply - only measures to improve the system work. Sure, the main improvement will be new servers.

whenever I move to a new server, (may be a chance or see the future), they jump to # 1 in few month, sharingmatrix was a kid when I choose them and try to keep alive among RApid, Hotfile and etc.. and then HOTFILE is dead and they captured new members
and now I chose you among lots of hosts and wupload is dead and you are capturing
the members run away from them. I'm sure this is the EXACT time to catch fishes.
By the way, My real name's mean is SAINT in English, may be this is HOW I guess
you will be a new FILESONIC and will be #1, there is a loooong way and time is short.

+ The system I told you for remote upload (download files 5 by 5 of for each host, working like flashget)
will be THE BEST WAY to limit your bandwiths. I can add 1000 files but they will get 5 by 5 for each host
(if I put files of 5 hosts , 30 files will be get, if I put only 1 host,my files get 5 by 5 ).

But this must be PUBLISHED in remote upload section if you execute this system
otherwise people send you PM why they get files 5 by 5 or something like this.
and bump you with hundreds pm or messages

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back