FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i get the message "This account is suspended" when i try to login. I've contacted your support via msn and tell me it was suspended for cheating downloads and there is nothing he can do. I've never downloaded from this account. How can this be possible? I've only uploaded files and shared (what for the account is supossed to be).
The account id is trescules. Thanks for your time.

You should continue the communication with the support team since they are aware of your situation.

hi
I would like to know how much storage for free user?
thanks

The storage space is not limited, however inactive files get removed in 30 days since the latest download.

Our apologies, but we're experiencing minor technical difficulties with our web server.

Please don't worry, our techs have already been notified about this issue and will do their best to fix it. In the meantime, have a little break - perhaps a cup of your favorite beverage. Upon your return our site should be up and running again.
FilePost Support Team

very slow today filepost :(

6d93ab6585.jpg

Filepost you should re-think on a new structure for your platform to avoid high server load and serve uploaders and downloaders with higher speeds.

talk to Anton Titov of hotfile.com when this host was popular never had a issue with uploading or downloading. for that reason this host became popular.

I agree with Sonic you need to offer faster downloading speeds to premium users, because this is what they paid for, awsome speeds, not 40 Kb/sec. My content could be made out of gold, if the users cant download them its for nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back