FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to set password at one time.

let say i have 20 files , and i want to set password for them.

It is quite wasting time if i click each of them.

Is that anyway i can edit them at one time?

Please help.

@Everyone - weekend is tough time, the service load increases on Saturday and Sunday, that is why speed becomes lower.

When are the new servers ETA?

We will announce once the servers come and are set up.

yeah ftp and web upload are so slow. im live in japan and i use fibre. i just upload 15-30kb/s via FTP, web upload is 40kb/s lol

I believe you use US servers, right? Please pm me your e-mail address.

Is there any support guy of this filehost? It's really Bullshit, it's been 2 days since FTP upload is dead. Nobody is replying here or pming me. What's going on?

Is it possible to ask for a premium account? Also, I think it would be better if the waiting time will be lowered? I mean, could be reduced to 15 min or around that. I think 4 hours is ridiculous.

quick question for FilePost support, when someone buys a premium account from one of my links the sale is counted instant or it take some time?

At filesonic I sell accounts like my life depends on it, at filepost I get many downloads only no sales, and I am not talking here about downloads for files 100-400 MB, I get downloads at files bigger then 2 GB, I know that not many users have premium accounts to download big files. So thats why I am asking about the sale time count!

Sales are counted in real-time and appear instantly (5-10 minute delay is maximum)

statistics have problem fix it

We need details - what do you mean?

My last payment (Nov 30,2011) is completed, But the PayPal still have 0.
You can check it?
My login: fatima

Please submit a ticket to our support team - https://filepost.com/support/ticket/- choose Financial questions.

FTP is taking ages to upload, I'm uploading to USA server from a usa based leech. Do you want me to send you more information by PM? Please help to fix this soon!!

Yes, you can send your email address.

why Indonesia is not in group C:'(
please add to group c:facepalm:

Sorry, Indonesia is in D group now. I believe other file hostings have the same rules.

so.. i was able to use the FTP US (even if it was giving only less than 400 kbps) but when I checked my file manager, the files aren't there even after 5 hours already? what gives?

If the files have not appeared yes, please send their names to me and reupload them.

@ven666detta: Me too, I don't see my file after I had uploaded via FTP.

If the files have not appeared yes, please send their names to me and reupload them.

do something with upload speed from us server. its the worst speed i ever tried in any filehosting sites. 0kb/sec. what a joke.

Send me your email address please.

I have many mirrors, as filejungle, and filepost, only had counted me 0,01$, however, filejungle, 0,14$. There are any problem in the downloads? :S Is accounting the downloads?

Too, there is this in my dashboard:

• Total earnings: $0.01
  • Current balance: $0.01
but, in my statistics, there are:

03.12.11 PPD 1 $0.00 0 $0.00 0 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
04.12.11 PPD 1 $0.00 0 $0.00 0 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
Total
2 $0.01 0 $0.00 0 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.01

I have 2 downloads, but 0,00$, however, then, I have 0,01$. WTF?

It is about rounding. Your balance shows 1 cent, so what to worry about?

Why is my FTP upload speed has been 30KB/S- 50KB / S?
Why I have just started uploading 1M / S, the past few days has been 30KB/S- 45KB / S or so?
Why am I logged out and then upload there is 250KB / S? Is it because I am not a premium member? I just started doing your alliance, found such a situation you let me how to upgrade the premium?

Do you want to force me to do another station? For example filejungle.com, slingfile.com, and so on.

And that free users have to wait 100 seconds to download! User experience bad. May not survive too long.

My English is not good, hope you can read what I wrote, thank you.

Waiting time depends on multiple factors. Also pm me your account email.

FTP upload speed is extremely low , kindly fix also can you upgrade my account??

username:- frank4u

The speed is slower than it used to be cause the service is loaded now. If you would like to get a premium account please send screens of your stats with other file hostings.

@Filepost : please talk about upload problem , why FTP upload speed 45kb/s > 70kb/s last week ? i'm interested filepost but now i feel boring with it, please upgrade server in next week!

We have explained multiple times - upload speed is not good due to the service load.

are these guys idiots or something? for weeks now the upload speed has been <30kb/s

No comments here.

how to set password at one time.

let say i have 20 files , and i want to set password for them.

It is quite wasting time if i click each of them.

Is that anyway i can edit them at one time?

Please help.

When you upload files using Advanced Upload or Remote Upload there is Options section - you can specify one password - it will be applied to all the files uploaded.

FilePost I selected payment option once a week monday, at what time do you start sending out the payments?

And please take a look at my PM, about payment info !

We make payouts every working day in the evening.

Hello, i get the message "This account is suspended" when i try to login. I've contacted your support via msn and tell me it was suspended for cheating downloads and there is nothing he can do. I've never downloaded from this account. How can this be possible? I've only uploaded files and shared (what for the account is supossed to be).
The account id is trescules. Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back