FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to make a resume post about the work of FilePost.com for the latest week, emphasize the changes that have been done and describe our plans. I hope to get feedback from you on that :-)

To start with, more than a thousand uploaders have already registered at the service, and more than 10TB of files have been uploaded. In general the system stands the load well, still there is necessity for further development. We have implemented lots of minor adjustments at the service for the latest week - they are not worth mentioning in particular - still all they in general make working experience with FilePost more convenient.

We pay great attention to all advice and suggestions reported by our service users and partners and try to react to them appropriately. For example, in response to multiple requests, we have moved Poland to C group. Also, as we can see, the most part of partners are not satisfied with 400MB size limit for free download, thus we plan to implement a flexible setting that would allow partners to control this limitation themselves. What is more, we are going to implement more flexible marketing partner settings - regarding limitations about downloads and payment options. These options will allow partners to influence their revenue more efficiently. The implementation will take some time, though we understand the importance of these features.

We are also glad to see that the most our users are satisfied with download and upload speeds, both for free and premium user types. We expect a significant increase of traffic within the next month, and we are already working to make the system support this high load. Set up of new servers is planned for the very beginning of August, including servers in Netherlands, what would increase upload speed for Europeans. Along with that we will increase maximum file size for upload, as well as will continue adding new file hostings for remote upload.

We processed the first payouts on Monday, since then we have sent dozens of payouts, and we are glad to notice that lots of users received amounts that are higher than minimum payout sum. Some of our partners already work with PPS program and face a high ratio of sales to downloads. Just to remind, any partner can get a PPS plan from the beginning - contact our support service for the details. Also, once a first payout is processed, a partner can set up a custom payout schedule.

At the moment we are working on the following questions:

- Cooperation with large forums and blogs where users share files. We ask you to send us URLs of sites and forums where you would like to post FilePost links;
- Translation of FilePost.com into other languages - we plan to add more than ten languages;
- Exclusive solution for professional uploaders regarding the content;
- Reseller program - we are ready to review reseller applications;
- Automation of premium user support.

You can also contact us via MSN now at affiliates@filepost.com and manager@filepost.com accounts.

Let me know your questions and opinion on that!

@saMmy - have replied to you, check your pm please

Dear Admin, At last finally I have uploaded files to the server and I have posted on very few forums yesterday and I have noticed that the below changes.

Could you please let me know why is the differntiation for the amount of downloads in the files pages and statistics pages around 9 downloads have not been added to the total amount of downloads.

Thanks

I cna understand that dear I just want to show the admin the error so I have provided the screenshot. Thanks for the reply.

Glad to know you have successfully uploaded files.

As for different number of downloads in FM and Statistics - that is not a bug. Everything works properly. Let me explain.

In File Manager we count all downloads of a file - done by you, non-unique downloads, etc. In Statistics section we show the downloads that are paid for according to our rules.

E.g. if you download a file as a test, you can see that it will be counted in FM for this file, while it won't be paid for and counted in Statistics section.

Hi Filepost, I remote file from filesonic. When i post link. PPl must fill in password to download file. Plz check.

Are you sure you do not specify password in Options section while uploading? Please let me know the file id and your address (you can pm them).

Sure I can understnad that now my present stats are 54b downloads in files section and the counted downloads are 22 what is this difference and as per your terms.

1) Each and every successfully completed download is calculated by us.

2)Downloads from quests and free registered users are calculated as one unique download per each unique IP for every 24 hours. In other words, two different downloads with the same IP will be counted as two qualified downloads in this case.

coming to your above scenario-2 no body downloads the same file from the same ip, as he already has his files and coming to test downloads no body downloads his own after uploading may be 3- 4 downloads at the starting phase we can check it out.

Reall y I am not able to get what is your standard in counting the files for 54 files you counted 22 files so half of the files are not getting counted what is this admin, we will loose a lot in this case......

Please look at my account and please clarify it.
User id : tullah_hiday.

As for different number of downloads in FM and Statistics - that is not a bug. Everything works properly. Let me explain.

In File Manager we count all downloads of a file - done by you, non-unique downloads, etc. In Statistics section we show the downloads that are paid for according to our rules.

E.g. if you download a file as a test, you can see that it will be counted in FM for this file, while it won't be paid for and counted in Statistics section.

Now at 3:36 pm(IST) the amount of files downloaded are 77 in the files section and the counted downloads are 32....

Admin could you please look into this....

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sure I can understnad that now my present stats are 54b downloads in files section and the counted downloads are 22 what is this difference and as per your terms.

2)Downloads from quests and free registered users are calculated as one unique download per each unique IP for every 24 hours. In other words, two different downloads with the same IP will be counted as two qualified downloads in this case.

coming to your above scenario-2 no body downloads the same file from the same ip, as he already has his files and coming to test downloads no body downloads his own after uploading may be 3- 4 downloads at the starting phase we can check it out.

Reall y I am not able to get what is your standard in counting the files for 54 files you counted 22 files so half of the files are not getting counted what is this admin, we will loose a lot in this case......

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Tullah_hiday, I have to repeat once again that we calculate downloads honestly according to the rules on our site, here they are:

---------------------------------------------------------
-Downloads that are not calculated include files smaller than 1MB and downloads made by the owner of the account.

-Downloads from quests and free registered users are calculated as one unique download per each unique IP for every 24 hours. In other words, two different downloads with the same IP will be counted as two qualified downloads in this case.

- Downloads from premium users are calculated as one download per each unique IP for every 24 hours. In other words, two different downloads with the same IP will be counted as one qualified downloads in this case.

---------------------------------------------------------

So you do not lose anything, there are no bugs with the calculation, to see your stats you need to look into Statistics section. There you can see your actual revenue.

Downloads in FM may be done by you for testing purposes, by premium users, may be non-unique downloads.

We are not going to cheat anyone, we do count downloads according to our rules, please do not ask us to fix anything.

hello,filepost
can you upgrade my account ID 17334 to premium?
i Daily Upload 20~50GB
Thanks in advance!

Pmed you. Hope you will like our service)

yes , i'm sure i just put the links in remote upload. my account is bigmarut.

I can see that there is a password and a description added for each of your files. When file remote upload links were added to the textbox for upload, your account e-mail address and password were added into description and password fields. If you did not do that yourself, then the browser autofilling feature could have put those values into the fields.

For now I will ask you to manually remove password for files. We will test this case with autofilling - that could be the reason. Please next time when you upload files check that these fields in Option section are empty.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Last edited:
hi filepost, RU from Wupload/Filesonic seem not working at all
i try from another location (rapidgen) too, not working
i really want to get started with host, but RU working it is useless for me

Last edited:
hi filepost, RU from Wupload/Filesonic seem not working at all
i try from another location (rapidgen) too, not working
i really want to get started with host, but RU working it is useless for me

The technical stuff are looking into the remote upload right now, there may be some queue of files there at the moment. Please try to upload files a bit later.

still the files i have deleted are counted in the user space......

Have reported that to the stuff, it is in To do list. The storage value does not influence your account settings at the moment in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back