FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happen My file. That below

We are sorry, the server where this file is located is currently unavailable, but should be recovered soon. Please try to download this file later.

My many file have a problem. please resolve. thank you.

hello Manager???

I can't remote Upload by using mediafire link! but when I leech the file It become successful!

:(

I want Mediafire link to remote upload in filepost!

As you can see, at the moment we do not support remote upload directly from Mediafire, we are working on adding new hosts to the remote upload.

dear filepost i am not able to use remote upload kindly fix that issue and reply me

Please submit a ticket to our support team with the details - your account id, the files links you get trouble with. Thank you.

Can you please put Japan in B Group? all other competitors have it

We will consider possible changes in country table, but not now, in the future.

can't connect to FTP :(

Can you please try to connect once again? I can do that normally now. What error do you get?

what happen My file. That below

We are sorry, the server where this file is located is currently unavailable, but should be recovered soon. Please try to download this file later.

My many file have a problem. please resolve. thank you.

As the message says, one of the servers has technical issues that we are resolving. As soon as the server is back, your files will be available.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

how to you compensate us for the loss

how to you compensate us for the loss

You can contact me, I will review your stats and account and will make the compensation.

I would like to mention that the problem affected a part of files.

I am sorry for the inconvenience once again.

Why you don't have "Premium referral link" at premium banner alike Filesonic or Wupload? Webmaster need it to sell premium account.

Hello FilePost!
Let me start by saying your service looks promising: good support, good speed for free users and really clean and simple interface are a nice "business card" for a hosting company. Keep up the good work!

Speaking of fixes, any news about daily download limit for free users we mentioned a few pages ago in this thread? Would you please increase it? Maybe you can introduce a wait time between two downloads (10-15 mins at most or my free users will start to complain!) in order to limit the bandwidth used by free downloaders...

Please, let us know something ASAP!
I've been working with JDownloader's developers to improve the support to your servers in the most used download manager, hope you'll appreciate it:

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=30311

Best regards!

AtZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back