FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin, please resolve the FTp problem as it disconnected from the server frequently and the files are getting deleted after uploading , can you please look into this issue , I have already complained on this and the issue was not resolved till now.

This was my previous request and problem with your site.

Hi Admin,

I am really impressed with your prompt reply and thanks I am able to connect to FTP now and I am uploading my files , But I am having issue with my files uploaded as Earlier I have uploaded 10+ files using FTP and I was able to see only 2 files so I stopped uploading and now I logeed in your site and unable to see those two files too...

Is anything wrong with the files or with my account....

Please let me know.....

This was my previous request and problem with your site.

Hello, Tullah_hiday,

As for your previous request - I actually replied to you in this thread that those removals happened before our official service launch. There were some issues with ftp that were fixed before the launch.

As for the current situation - I can see that four files were removed manually today, so could you please let me know the following details:

- what ftp client do you use?
- What are the steps you take (one by one please) - that would help us to make investigation. Do old files disappear right after you upload new ones?

I am trying to understand why such things happen with your account since we have not received similar complaints. Thanks for the information in advance!

Filepost: Thx.
Then i will not advertise filepost on my wforum, which is the 2nd most visited one in Hungary. ;)

I suggest you choose PPS plan, thus you will earn from sales. Also, since you are a website owner, you can take participation in our programs for site owners and a referral one - thus you will earn of any sales referred from your site and from revenue of the people you refer. Please pm me your website name and we will be able to consider some good conditions for you.

Last edited:
Thanks.

41788944134402730620.jpg

Thanks admin. Today i have first payment

Hello to everyone in WJunction Community!

We are glad to officially announce the launch of a new file hosting - FilePost.com! Our team has been working hardly on the hosting for almost a half of a year, and we are excited to present the result.

filepost_en.png

What are our advantages?

We just must mention our team - a group of professional web-developers who have put all their knowledge and experience into the project. Our team clearly realizes the future evolution way of FilePost.com, and from the very beginning we try to avoid the mistakes and problems common for the file hosting industry. We have taken into consideration all popular and demanded features and tools for file storage and sharing, and we have also paid great attention to the technical part of the service - there are multiple servers and large bandwidth sufficient for the system peak loads and the future growth.

We offer our partners the following ways to earn:

-
pay-per-download program - up to 35USD per 1000 downloads from all countries!
-
partnership program - we pay 60% of all sales and rebills inspired by your files;
- a program for site owners -
up to 15% of referred sales;
- a referral program -
up to 25% of your referrals' revenue;
-
special deals for super uploaders.

FilePost's features for partners and users:

-
the highest speed values for free account owners and super conditions for our premium partners (we have modern servers with the best up-to-date hard disks along with the dynamic balancing and 10-GBit uplinks provided by the largest traffic providers);
- free users can upload files up to 2GB each while premium users - up to 3GB each;
- fast remote upload options for everyone: advanced web, remote and FTP upload methods;
-
advanced statistics of file downloads and sales;
- your files and information safety and security - all files' copies are stored;
- the service reliability - we can easily deal with the peak loads and guarantee stable speed at any time of a day.

Our goal is to provide a high-quality file sharing service for our users and bring generous revenue to our partners. We will be glad to work with you. Become our partner today!

Any questions or suggestions about out service? Just let me know or contact our support team.

Regards, Michael,
FilePost.com
e-mail: pr@filepost.com

Thanks FilePost. Today 28/07/2011, i have first payment. :D

DqGwi.png

I think they should make 40$ for 1K download!
I want to use my account but my problem is my downloaders don't know this filehost! maybe it should take one more month to get then familiar!

:)
Good luck team!

Hy FilePost, can you upgrade my account ID 16946 to premium?
i post to hk&taiwan forum often, since they are in b and c,
i think i will use this host more often if you can provide the download speed for free users as well.

Thanks in advance!

Hi , FilePost
I think 400mb limited for free user is too small. Please change it to 1 GB

We will make this setting flexible - each partner will control this limitation for his/her files.

@filepost

change my account to pps plan & also check your pm ;)

PMed you back.

I think they should make 40$ for 1K download!
I want to use my account but my problem is my downloaders don't know this filehost! maybe it should take one more month to get then familiar!

:)
Good luck team!

Where do you post your file links? On what sites and forums? You can pm these details to me)

Hy FilePost, can you upgrade my account ID 16946 to premium?
i post to hk&taiwan forum often, since they are in b and c,
i think i will use this host more often if you can provide the download speed for free users as well.

Thanks in advance!

Sent you a pm. We do provide competitive speed for free users, so try working with us. We are sure you will be satisfied with the revenue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back