FilePom - Earn up $130/10k PPD - No Limit Speed- Daily Payout via WMZ, PP, PZ, Skrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Camry

yes...i'm also disappointed

nobody willing to download from filepom

i gave filepom and other filehost mirror links

lot of downloads from mirror links...but in filepom only 1 or 2 downloads

i donoo why ? may be increase free user download speed or allow parallel downloads or reduce time between two downloads or reduce ads

i request u to do the needful

if nobody willing to download from filepom....its a waste of trying ur host

need ur reply

Last edited:
Clear your inbox so I can contact with you via PM

You sir are a genius :D god what things have I done to test the free download speed, anyway, it's not downloadable as not everyone is clever like you [Atleast My Downloaders] and 1mbps for free, nothing uncapped, tested from 1gbps dedi server, so Camry let us know whats exactly it is, will be waiting for your replies :)

Speed are increase unlimited now

BTW how to download from your hosting? I've got failed, keep clicking the small free button, nothing happens, just 4 pop ups...so is there anything needed in order to download?

After you click on the free button in the middle, adv will popup then click on free button again and the free download button will appear in the bottom. Just trying myself and a little anoying to download from your host camry. At least just make 1 click on the free button, don't make it twice.

Your account upgraded to premium

Best Regards

>Thank You Very Much For The Premium & True Uncapped Download Speed, Upload Speed Is Great Aswell

69aef7a82a546b9c2e80c23075a6b6cb.png

>Though It's Tough To Download From You But Some of My Downloaders Succeed lol! Good Starting...Seems Like They Are Intelligent Than Me :D

26f73ec783dcdfeb86036982a7e3e7b3.png

>Now dude you have to change some tiny things over here, else it'll be problematic, atleast for me

01) Remove this download button, keep just the middle one [First One] else no body will find where to download

7907fc1334f156cb41c5c85e9b59fa518282e.png

02) Increase the amount of files shown per page on filemanager from 20 to a min of 300-500, it's really annoying to work in 20 files per page, didn't moved my stuffs to any folder due to this

03) Inbox is cleared now, pm me, will talk bout some private matters, best of luck and thanks again
:)

@ Camry

yes...i'm also disappointed

nobody willing to download from filepom

i gave filepom and other filehost mirror links

lot of downloads from mirror links...but in filepom only 1 or 2 downloads

i donoo why ? may be increase free user download speed or allow parallel downloads or reduce time between two downloads or reduce ads

i request u to do the needful

if nobody willing to download from filepom....its a waste of trying ur host

need ur reply

You should use FilePom as main file host with other mirror links

Because FilePom is new file host so they (users) don't know yet with unlimited speed,

Future they will love FilePom, I promise that

I need your support and all people in here to promote and optimizes FilePom to be come the best File Host Ever!

Best Regards,

How long are files kept when inactive?

Also, please upgrade my account:
SeeingMole

File will be keep on server 180 days, after that it's will be deleted if do not have any download.

Your account upgraded

Regards,

Hi,
I need to confirm from yahoo base filepom user. Since i can't get verify email to open my security. Can any yahoo email base user help me to confirm if you receive verify email in your inbox or spam yahoo email coz camry said it's ok with gmail. And i can't open my security until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back