FilePom - Earn up $130/10k PPD - No Limit Speed- Daily Payout via WMZ, PP, PZ, Skrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW how to download from your hosting? I've got failed, keep clicking the small free button, nothing happens, just 4 pop ups...so is there anything needed in order to download?

BTW how to download from your hosting? I've got failed, keep clicking the small free button, nothing happens, just 4 pop ups...so is there anything needed in order to download?

After you click on the free button in the middle, adv will popup then click on free button again and the free download button will appear in the bottom. Just trying myself and a little anoying to download from your host camry. At least just make 1 click on the free button, don't make it twice.

After you click on the free button in the middle, adv will popup then click on free button again and the free download button will appear in the bottom. Just trying myself and a little anoying to download from your host camry. At least just make 1 click on the free button, don't make it twice.

You sir are a genius :D god what things have I done to test the free download speed, anyway, it's not downloadable as not everyone is clever like you [Atleast My Downloaders] and 1mbps for free, nothing uncapped, tested from 1gbps dedi server, so Camry let us know whats exactly it is, will be waiting for your replies :)

Don't worry Torr, he'll fix, what I think, it all happened due to "Rush!" lets wait for the admin, idk whats this...first day and offline...strange...had great expects from this hosts, but the popups are more then my expectations :D

Hi, Welcome To WJ, Can I Get A Premium Account? User : riddlesmyth

Are you offering 1tb HDD at max? Will be waiting for your reply :)

You can increase more space. When your space are full please contact me

Clear your inbox so I can contact with you via PM

You sir are a genius :D god what things have I done to test the free download speed, anyway, it's not downloadable as not everyone is clever like you [Atleast My Downloaders] and 1mbps for free, nothing uncapped, tested from 1gbps dedi server, so Camry let us know whats exactly it is, will be waiting for your replies :)

Speed are increase unlimited now

Best Regards,
FilePom Admin

Welcome To WJ
Please upgrade premium
MY ID hyipmoney

Your account upgraded

Regards,

Your account upgraded to premium

Best Regards,

Group D increased rates from $1 to $2 now
:fly::dan:
Let rocks!
FilePom Admin

Last edited:
Hi all
i am confused

i am working with xerver,but now a days they are not counting correctly and it sucks as i get very less amount for 1000 downloads a day.

fileinz is not stable not a days

this site seems to be similar to fileinz ,but not sure if i can start over and earn good hear

please give me some suggestion

ok lets try this filehost !!!

mm ok i upload a file to test the download (obviusly i upload it when i was logged off) i disable adblock to check.

lots o ads but np, but you have to click twice to generate the download, like 3 popups comes out and two of the lauch a exe download (obviously malware) and mi antivrus detect it, i guess downloaders will not like that honestly

Last edited:
ok lets try this filehost !!!

mm ok i upload a file to test the download (obviusly i upload it when i was logged off) i disable adblock to check.

lots o ads but np, but you have to click twice to generate the download, like 3 popups comes out and two of the lauch a exe download (obviously malware) and mi antivrus detect it, i guess downloaders will not like that honestly

+1

Yeah downloading from filepom is frustrating

welcome mate

my username : SherifDown

pls upgrade to premium

Your account has upgraded

Regards,

please upgrade to premium please. Account- brucele Thanks!

Regards,

Welcome To WJ Please upgrade premium ID jeedjaad69

Regards,

Totally agreed .if site needs be improved modifications should me maid

I have optimized and improved download

Please check and let me know

Best Regards,
FilePom Admin

Downloading is impossible, that reduce our site reputation from downloaders, as reputation is difficult to create back.

Download now are improved, please check and let me know more

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back