Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, its only about 70mb file
on chrome after click on submit i got blank page with this text on it.. processes/upload/url_upload.php

on IE just a blank page

Now I see what are you trying to do!!! You are forcing people to complete some stupid survey in order to download our files... But the survey never get completed and no one can download while you get money for making people visit those stupid websites. Btw, you stole the whole design from http://yiyd.com or you both stole this design from someone else. I HATE THINGS LIKE THIS!!!

PEOPLE, DO NOT UPLOAD ON filepay.org!!! That is just another fraud!!!

Last edited:
Now I see what are you trying to do!!! You are forcing people to complete some stupid survey in order to download our files... But the survey never get completed and no one can download while you get money for making people visit those stupid websites. Btw, you stole the whole design from http://yiyd.com or you both stole this design from someone else. I HATE THINGS LIKE THIS!!!

PEOPLE, DO NOT UPLOAD ON filepay.org!!! That is just another fraud!!!
There is no scam. You my friend are mistaken. We both use the same script, we bought from the same dude. Get your facts straight. I don't get paid from a survey unless it's completed. Don't bash my company and say it's a scam b/c you have a opinion on survey site's.

I have stated plenty of times in this thread, I am not in this for the money. I'll take the whole site down, don't matter to me. I try to help you all with making money, I have a real job.

To the guy asking has anyone been paid.. The answer is no b/c no one has made enough money to be paid. The whole site has made $15, yup im ripping people off? Don't accuse me of fraud when there is none being committed. You have now slandered my site and myself but committing false accusation's.

Originally Posted by 53min
can i upload Adult file?
Yes you may. As long as it's not copyrighted material.

for example: XJAV01234.part1 << does this file allown ?

and where r you from, earnview? hope not America :D
what's you limit file size when upload?
if downloader downloads 20 files/ day,does he must finish 20 surveys?
will uploader earn money from his 20 surveys ?

I upload via url...

but i can't upload any file....

the messages are...

File URL Info Successfully Saved.

Your Uploaded Files

You Have Not Uploaded Any Files

why??

Cannot upload anything. Just try uploading an mp3 which is about 5MB. But this is the error I get

53715629.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back