Status
Not open for further replies.

EarnViews

Want to make money just by uploading your file's and having people download them? If so then you can make a lot of money with us, we pay the highest percentage rate's and have the best offer's.

What we pay
1.) 20% of all referral earnings!
2.) 50% of all premium subscription's!
3.) 60% Affiliate commission!

What makes us better ?

We pay the higher than most Pay Per Download sites. You can earn 60% from affiliate commission and 20% from all referral earnings! We also actually pay you unlike some companies. Our conversion rates are also amongst the top. Try us tell us are we better?

Payment Policy

Payments are sent NET30. There are no early payments.

All payment are made via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal and need another method of payment like Liberty Reserve or AlertPay then in certain circumstances that could be accepted.

Feel free to check us out and start making money uploading

http://filepay.org

Like us on Facebook
or
Follow us on Twitter

Got any other question's feel free to ask.

Last edited:
53 comments
where rate country bro :D I cant see
There is no set rate per country, it depends on what offer the downloader chooses to complete. Some surveys pay as little as $.50, some as much as $50. I tried to get rid of every offer below $.50, when I get more traffic and unlock better offer's there will be none below a $1.

We have been using CPALead, but will be switching to AdscendMedia in a couple days. They have better offer's and conversion rate's(they are the one's I just quoted you on how much they pay) since we will be using them soon.

There is 1 thing I will guarantee any member. We will beat all competitors in rate's, if you find someone who pays higher rates that 60% of all affiliate commission, 50% of all premium subscription's, and 20% referral's we will raise our's to beat theirs.

Elaborate this

All payment are made via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal and need another method of payment like Liberty Reserve or AlertPay then in certain circumstances that could be accepted.

at what Circumstances?

We pay the last week of every month. OMG!!

Elaborate this

at what Circumstances?

We pay the last week of every month. OMG!!

Not everyone has a paypal and some countries are blocked by paypal. This gives those users to be able to use our site also.

why i hate survey sites
n
No offers availible for your country try again later
suppose your publisher network doesnt have surveys for certain countries what will happen then ???
will that person get this shitty error

why i hate survey sites
n
No offers availible for your country try again later
suppose your publisher network doesnt have surveys for certain countries what will happen then ???
will that person get this shitty error
We work with Adscend Media and they have a broad selection of different offer's from different countries. If by chance we don't have a offer in their country then yes they will get that "shitty" error. They would however get the option to buy a subscription (in which you would get 50% from that cost) to bypass doing a survey.

We're not here to make you do all the work and get a small part, we offer you the greater percentage so that you make the money.

hi

upload files does not work

2wghhxk.png

i have signed up :| do u know what does batch upload means ?

u can not upload multiple url's at once :) btw ur site is epic fail imho anyways good luck with it..

simmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back