FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes now we can access the website thanks, will you add extra 4 days for us? (username cemocan) [Not an uploader, just a downloader :cough:]

why url fileparadox says
It works!

it this thing continues forum will start to ban filesonic

It has been Fixed :)
We had to change IP as the old one was used/banned in Turkey. After the change, Turkey users should be able to access the website now.

How to download free users?

Wffg.jpg

Last edited:
These guys used to take a long time to pay, but they always did. Unfortunately, I have given up on them based upon this:

The last 2 payments were marked as "paid" but I never received the funds. I contact admin several times on this to get up an update and to see if this could be resolved, but after several weeks received no response. I hope admin proves me wrong. User name s2000r69

Last edited:
These guys used to take a long time to pay, but they always did. Unfortunately, I have given up on them based upon this:

The last 2 payments were marked as "paid" but I never received the funds. I contact admin several times on this to get up an update and to see if this could be resolved, but after several weeks received no response. I hope admin proves me wrong. User name s2000r69

Your payment was sent to the paypal id entered in your payout details. If someone changed those - we are not responsible for it as the feature "security lock" is provided to secure the details. We will start sending pending PayPal payments after 1st week of May.

waiting fileparadox.

reply me pm

Replied :)

How to download free users?

Wffg.jpg

Please use Chrome/Firefox.

Last edited:
Where is my payment to paypal. You don't even seem to respond to my previous posts. I think you don't care now. Can you mention some fixed date ?? I am not happy at all :cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back