FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still and still waiting payment... ( ACC: OTK8786 )
2015-02-28$ xx.xx
PENDING
2015-02-14$ xx.xx
PENDING
why you do not make payments on time to show your credibility when your faith is falling by the day !

be careful This site stopped paying and started banning users. Today they banned my acc without reason.

We haven't banned anyone's account and are still paying. We clearly said that we will start PayPal payments after May 1st and from Tomorrow we will start with paypal payouts.
You might have entered wrong details for your account and we have temporary IP ban for users who fail the login procedure more than 3 times. If you are going to spread false rumors - I will ban your account right now and reject the payout.

be careful This site stopped paying and started banning users. Today they banned my acc without reason.

We haven't banned anyone's account and are still paying. We clearly said that we will start PayPal payments after May 1st and from Tomorrow we will start with paypal payouts.
You might have entered wrong details for your account and we have temporary IP ban for users who fail the login procedure more than 3 times. If you are going to spread false rumors - I will ban your account right now and reject the payout.

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

bgz1Mx5.jpg

IM A TRUSTED USER, NEVER CHEATED OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE BAN...

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?

bgz1Mx5.jpg

IM A TRUSTED USER, NEVER CHEATED OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE BAN...

Oh you are a trusted user? Well then Mr. "Trusted user" - Please explain why you have multiple accounts using same IPs to download same set of files? You lied to others about banning account and not paying - well your accounts were banned automatically by our system for trying to fraud us...also what tipped me off was that you are talking about "not paying" whereas your account "federicoter" doesn't have any payouts pending - However - your another account "s2000r69" sure has few pending.

zDm72OG.jpg

I can imagine you downloading parts of the entire file, however, you have 3 accounts downloading the parts of files with the same IP and the time also. Your 3 accounts:

1) federicoter
2) s2000r69 (WJ username - bobort2004 - is already banned)
3) sidiko

have been banned and your usernames on Wjunction have been reported.

Last edited:

Could you confirm the plan for webmoney payments?

You Do not check your private messages?
How many days do I expect my premium account how my account is confirmed you can get an answer why?

Username: pbhsp087

Last edited:
when fix on webmoney?? we have the real paiment, please process. 3 month day by day we waiting receive to webmoney.

user : roid147

thnx for attention :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back