FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is everyone experience with this host?

- Are they counting downloads accurately for PPD?
- Are they shaving sales for PPS?
- Are they paying on time?

Also, a question for Fileparadox. I see that premium users receive "Unlimited Personal File Storage" but any uploader wasting space will not receive unlimited space. So my question is that does this apply to site owners? I run a few websites that need all the links to be alive at all time, so unlimited space (fileom used to give it to me before they turn into scammer) is a really important point. My sites receive quite a lot of traffic and am currently on ul.to (they delete my files randomly for no reason... weird host).

Our sales count is perfect - we do not shave counting nor sales.
As for paying on time, we might usually have some delays of 1-3 days - otherwise all good.

You are going to use PPD or PPS program? how much space are you planning on utilizing? We can provide more space if you have good traffic.
We do not delete files randomly - however we have to honor DMCA notices. If you do not wish to reveal these details here, PM me :)

Hello,
Please switch in my account PPD Program....I can't do this...I don't want PPS Program
My nick is maciej303426
Regards

Done.

Do you still offer unlimited storage for premium members?

We offer 10TB storage space by default. If you need more than that - we will increase the storage space depending on your stats.

Ok i had to register to actually see it. Anyway I'm going to try this out, can I have free upgrade pls? I have the same username

PM me your stats from previous host.

Last edited:
This is the first time I am joining Fileparadox, what was your previous host's name. Anyway I always get http error when trying to upload. That or it's stuck at 100%

This is the first time I am joining Fileparadox, what was your previous host's name. Anyway I always get http error when trying to upload. That or it's stuck at 100%

What method are you using to upload? Remote upload or any other?

He means your stats from another filehost that you used before or currently use.

Yes, thank you :)
To avail the free premium account, you need to provide us your stats from another filehost that you used.

What method are you using to upload? Remote upload or any other?

He means your stats from another filehost that you used before or currently use.

Yes, thank you :)
To avail the free premium account, you need to provide us your stats from another filehost that you used.

I was using flash upload and 3 out of 5 times it will either get an http error or will get stuck at 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back