FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ftp working badly after upload, not all files are on "my files" (need again upload missing files)

Last edited:
@Fileparadox can't you get a decent gateway that doesn't involve resellers?Resellers are taking much of the uploader"s hardwork no?All the uploader's energy going to waste this way if most of the users buy premium via resellers instead of buying directly from the site

Last edited:
You said , that you will remove resellers from payment page when new cc gateway is added!!

It will be done after we are sure that the new gateway is yielding good results.

new credit card gateway is a reseller so sales is going to be low

why does it matter to you if the new gateway is a reseller or not?? all you should care about is getting sales and you will receive the same 60/50 % even with the new gateway.
We had the highest collection ever with the new gateway so please do not talk about low sales here.

Hello yes resselers should replace by another one

ftp are working badly much files not saved on acc

we already told you that we are migrating the fileservers and moving 20TB of content does take time. Give it 1-2 days.

@Fileparadox can't you get a decent gateway that doesn't involve resellers?Resellers are taking much of the uploader"s hardwork no?All the uploader's energy going to waste this way if most of the users buy premium via resellers instead of buying directly from the site

you will receive the same 60/50 % even with the new gateway. The resellers will be removed from the payment page by the end of this week.

Hi, I noticed that a huge amount of my files are missing, but I never received any notification of the files being removed.

Does this have something to do with the migration?

just waiting for the migration to be done and over and also the reseller being removed. uploads are just failing almost 99.9%. hope its fixed soon, and knowing fileparadox im sure they will keep their word. lets hope the next week gets us more sales. infact in the beginning there were quite a few referrals daily and these had reduced to a minimal recently but i think that thing is back on track, now waiting for upload and sales to be back on track soon :)

Hi, I noticed that a huge amount of my files are missing, but I never received any notification of the files being removed.

Does this have something to do with the migration?

Yes, Leaseweb is totally messed up. They have ruined the xfs partition, thus, affecting the files. We were lucky enough to get 11TB out of 15TB and 12TB out of 16TB from the 2 fileservers.

just waiting for the migration to be done and over and also the reseller being removed. uploads are just failing almost 99.9%. hope its fixed soon, and knowing fileparadox im sure they will keep their word. lets hope the next week gets us more sales. infact in the beginning there were quite a few referrals daily and these had reduced to a minimal recently but i think that thing is back on track, now waiting for upload and sales to be back on track soon :)

Migration is complete now :)

Resellers will be removed from the page by the end of this Sunday.

FTP1 and FTP2 have been placed on different servers now - so should yield stable results.

@fileparadox. check Pm please.
thank you,

Replied.

Most of the files that i click say "file not found" ...is it because the server are migrating...or are those files completely gone?? :(..I mean do i have to upload all those files again??

Last edited:
That means that do we have to upload all those files...and re-update all the threads where we placed our links??...That's hell of job :(...I will take so much time now..:(...
do let us know Fileparadox what exactly has happened?And if you can reverse the damage Please do .

Shit man, 11 out of 15TB?? About 75% of my files are gone man.... and they're disappearing in large numbers day by day. 50-100 GB/day is gone....

I'm supposed to have a bit over 2TB, but it was over 700GB yesterday, today, 680GB...

Now that the migration is complete, will this problem be over now?
I'm gonna give you another chance and continue using and re-up my files.

But I'd like to make sure that I'm in your "white-list" so that my files won't get deleted after 60 days.

Shit man, 11 out of 15TB?? About 75% of my files are gone man.... and they're disappearing in large numbers day by day. 50-100 GB/day is gone....

I'm supposed to have a bit over 2TB, but it was over 700GB yesterday, today, 680GB...

Now that the migration is complete, will this problem be over now?
I'm gonna give you another chance and continue using and re-up my files.

But I'd like to make sure that I'm in your "white-list" so that my files won't get deleted after 60 days.
You are in the same boat as me...I have started reuploading my files...But i also want a guarantee that these type of problems wouldn't come up again...
It's pretty difficult and hectic job to first upload Gbs of data and then replace all the dead links...It takes hell of a time....so i had also want a guarantee that things like these wouldn't occur again..

Someone hacked my account and is using there webmoney to take out my payout. This is there Z339823396612 Number not mine. My account is backupman9901 . Cancel the payout.

Hey Backupman, I have asked several times to enable "security lock" so no one can change your details but.....

here is the guy's email address who hacked into your account
Code:
ionut.neculae@gmail.com

I have cancelled your payout request and suggest that you change your payment details back and enable security lock asap.

Best Regards
FP

this man, ionut.neculae@gmail.com has hacked my ddlstorage account today.
My pc is safe and I have not given my password to anyone: how is it that manages to change our data and how it is that he continues to use this paypal account without any problems?

Hi guys,

Could you check and confirm If you are still getting "file not found" error?

Our email DNS is messed up..so we are not receiving any messages from "contact us" page and files deletion messages are not being sent out. We are working on fixing this issue as of now.

Server migration is complete and we have done what we could to get whatever files we could from Leaseweb. FTP1 and FTP2 should be stable now.

Bitcoin has been added as an option for purchasing Premium account.

@Seeingmole - Unlimited storage time is provided only when you are getting good sales which you have not been getting for quite sometime.

PROMOTION:

New PPD Rates for USA traffic till the end of month:

1 - 50MB = $3

51 - 100MB = $6

100 - 250MB = $10

250 - 500MB = $14

500 - 1GB = $20

1 - 2GB = $28

2+ GB = $40

Last edited:
There's no email report about deleted files, but if I go into the DCMA report, there are lots of files removed every few hours...

Exactly what is going on?

Is there 60days imposed on all premium account now?

If this is the case, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to stop using you.
OK, I understand. Once I'm able to withdraw the minimum $30, it's over and out for me and I'll disable all of your links on my site.

Last edited:
There's no email report about deleted files, but if I go into the DCMA report, there are lots of files removed every few hours...

Exactly what is going on?

Is there 60days imposed on all premium account now?

If this is the case, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to stop using you.
OK, I understand. Once I'm able to withdraw the minimum $30, it's over and out for me and I'll disable all of your links on my site.

we have made changes to email's mx records...it can take upto 24 hours to get updated.

Many of our users are getting 2-4 sales per day and they are receiving unlimited storage space + time. If you start getting good sales, you are also eligible for it.

You had mentioned that you lost 11-12 TB out of 15TB..... you mean to say that 80% of your files were inactive and just occupying space for nothing??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back