FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1gqcmh.jpg

Can you fix this?

Will have this limit extended.

Hey FileParadox did You get my PM regarding upgrading my account?

hi sir can u upgrade to premium ( account use for upload only )
i will switch to PPS
user : pes2012

Please wait for 2 days. We will be transferring the servers back to our old provider as they were more stable than the new ones we got from Leaseweb.
After we are done with migration, I will upgrade your account to Premium.

hello sir r u done with this migration

We are going to be migrating back today. Kindly give us 24-48 hours as DNS also needs to get propagated properly. We are also going to be transferring the fileservers back to our old provider to enable Premium users to have good download speeds.

Sir Hope U didn't forgot me ( acc use just for uploading )[/QUOTE]

We will be finishing our migration on Monday - Kindly wait till then (don't want you guys to face uploading issues or downtime). Your accounts will be upgraded to Premium as soon as we finish the migration :)

`Poster01

We have removed it on purpose as it is not suitable to have such information on the website. ;)

Hello FileParadox.in,
Out of curiosity wondering why the affiliate page has been removed from the website?
Thank you in advanced.
-Poster01
https://fileparadox.in/?op=my_referrals
he has don't remove it, the css is bad coded that's all

Please do not answer the question If you do not know the answer.

May I asked why
We have removed it on purpose as it is not suitable to have such information on the website. ;)
?

Wouldn't this benefit you guys to have more members?

Last edited:
FYI - I cant download any link from fileparadox using premium account it been a week now.

" Cannot donwload the file because of timeout
deatails cannot connect to:37.84.xx.x.xx.x

Are you using VPN? then please disable it. We might have had that IP banned for some issue.

OR

If you are a Premium account, enable "direct downloads"."

No VPN here. do you think that my IP is banned? will pm my IP to you.

Regards,

Kindly check your PM. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi fileparadox i got message from my friend, he cant get premium via Visa card he dont know why.

We are changing our gateway in 24 hours.

I am still waiting.
Please check your Pm FileParadox
:)

Give me few mins..as soon as we have the gateway working - I will do the needful.

Awaiting your reply re: post 1365 l cant download any link from FP using premium account for almost two weeks.

We checked - do not have your IP blocked. Could you try downloading from different IP and let us know if that works or not. Do not worry..we will credit back the days you have lost.

are these still paying anyone been paid since

no files comeing into filemanager after upload

how long am i gonna wait for servers to be done

Last edited:
Awaiting your reply re: post 1365 l cant download any link from FP using premium account for almost two weeks.

Originally Posted by FileParadox said:
We checked - do not have your IP blocked. Could you try downloading from different IP and let us know if that works or not. Do not worry..we will credit back the days you have lost.

Noted. It's working fine now. I'm using other IP from different provider. Thanks!

Last edited:
payment does not work, how do I become premium?

Your account has been upgraded to Premium.

are these still paying anyone been paid since

no files comeing into filemanager after upload

how long am i gonna wait for servers to be done

The files are showing into filemanager after uploading through Web and ftp. What are you using?

Originally Posted by FileParadox said:

Noted. It's working fine now. I'm using other IP from different provider. Thanks!

Glad to know that it is working now. I will credit back the days you have lost :)

hi here is a photo that explains everything and until now I have not received my payment
540159Fileparadox.jpg

Kindly check your webmoney purse now. We had it on hold as you had not verified your WMZ Purse and seems you do not want to so we sent the payment to whatever wmz purse specified in the payout details.

@fileparadox...I am still waiting for my premium account upgrade..Read Pm
thank you

Kindly check your account :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back