FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I only had 2 TB.

It was you who said "We were lucky enough to get 11TB out of 15TB and 12TB out of 16TB from the 2 fileservers."

It's too late anyway since majority of my files are gone, even if I become eligible, all my files are gone anyway and I'm not gonna spend time re-upping them.

I guess for Thai people, your host doesn't seems to be interesting enough for them to buy premium.

Last edited:
No, I only had 2 TB.

It was you who said "We were lucky enough to get 11TB out of 15TB and 12TB out of 16TB from the 2 fileservers."

It's too late anyway since majority of my files are gone, even if I become eligible, all my files are gone anyway and I'm not gonna spend time re-upping them.

I guess for Thai people, your host doesn't seems to be interesting enough for them to buy premium.

Actually the reason you are not getting any sales is because you are very much focused on PPD. You are using like 6 hosts and post our links in the bottom 2...obviously you won't be able to generate any sales.

emails from fileparadox are needed :), i lost upload but dont know what were deleted

thanks

Have sent an email to Google to fix this issue. If not, we will get a new email to use on Monday/Tuesday to fix this problem.

:?:
Please check PM FILEPARADOX

The stats are working nicely and I have explained the situation to you in PM :)

UPDATE about Payouts:

The payments will be sent in the next 24-36 hours. Therefore, please check the payment details you have entered while requesting payouts. After confirming, please enable the "security lock" so no one can change it. We won't be responsible once the payments have been sent.

Best Regards
FP

Last edited:
wait payment! thx

Your payment will be on hold as your premium users are suspicious. None of them have bothered to download any of your files...infact..they haven't even bothered to download any files at all.
My point is..why would someone get a Premium account If they are not going to be using it...any idea? ;)

wait payment! thx

Your payment will be on hold as your premium users are suspicious. None of them have bothered to download any of your files...infact..they haven't even bothered to download any files at all.
My point is..why would someone get a Premium account If they are not going to be using it...any idea? ;)

I don't know someone have user download of file. I only know share my affiliate link and some download link of file in my files. Use or don't use is thier decision.
and payment how long hold?

I don't know someone have user download of file. I only know share my affiliate link and some download link of file in my files. Use or don't use is thier decision.
and payment how long hold?

If they didn't want to download..they wouldn't have bothered paying for it...this is the story of 90% of your sales. Therefore, as a precaution - we will be holding till next payment date - basically you will receive the payment by 28th or 1st March.

hello fileparadox,

my first request still pending (WEBMONEY),why?
DateAmountStatus
2014-01-27$34.44PENDING

We were waiting for Webmoney from our advertisers. Kindly check your Webmoney purse now :)

Could you add Paypal like before ? Ultramegabit / turbobit and junocloud works with it ...

+ could you stop shaving mode with ppd stats ? thx + regards

k45j.jpg

Could you add Paypal like before ? Ultramegabit / turbobit and junocloud works with it ...

+ could you stop shaving mode with ppd stats ? thx + regards

We are working on paying PayPal working soon along with Payoneer.

Also, we do not shave anything.

Hi Paradox,
Please upgrade my account, nick:paraman
Thanks!

Please send us your previous host's screenshots showing your stats via PM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back