FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my account on fileparadox is, ddlmkv3d
i have one problem,uploader wich zooom not work,my ip is banned
Thanks

Did you fail the login procedure 4 times? The IP ban gets cleared in 1 hour.
Zoom is known for using your access details and logging in your accounts..I would suggest to stay clear of them.

Thanks fileparadox for visa card fixed.

Downloads dead at the moment?

Downloads are going good but just to be sure..we are changing those leaseweb fileservers to our new ones today. The transferring of data may take 2-4 days but this will make sure that we are not dealing with them anymore. Till that time, we will make sure that the new uploads go to the newer servers.

1) Banner Page has been fixed.
2) Today - Will be fixing the Live Chat as its showing us online even when we are not.
3) New uploading feature will be added on Monday-Tuesday.
4) We are going to be updating the FAQ with how-to of some new features for ease.

@Blura - Your account has been Upgraded to Premium.

Last edited:
Thinking of using this host.

However I just registered and tried to give FTP a whirl = no joy. Is FTP available for premium users only ?

Edit: Nevermind - it's working now (not very well though).

Last edited:
how to change my normal account to affiliate account ?

By default, your normal account is an affiliate account.

There is problem remote from Uploaded.Could you fix it please?

It will be fixed in 2 hours. We are working on it right now.

Thinking of using this host.

However I just registered and tried to give FTP a whirl = no joy. Is FTP available for premium users only ?

FTP has been fixed. Kindly check now.

Last edited:
Yup thanks, works well when it does connect.

I notice you are in a state of flux regarding hosting/migration etc.... when do you envisage things reaching a stable plateau and do you plan any further changes in the near future that could impact users ?

Yup thanks, works well when it does connect.

I notice you are in a state of flux regarding hosting/migration etc.... when do you envisage things reaching a stable plateau and do you plan any further changes in the near future that could impact users ?

Our webserver is fixed so no issues there. Right now, many users are receiving slow speeds (sometimes) with our leaseweb servers, so, we are moving the files from those 2 servers to our previous stable server provider right now. Transferring of files should take 2-4 days for those 2 servers. Other than that..we are all settled. The service might get interrupted when we are adding new features to the script. We usually increase the Premium account duration to compensate for the downtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back