FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FP is the best as far as the sales as concern. Everything is good, Speed/Customer Support/Payment Options for both Downloader & Uploader. If you don't know how to earn then it's not their problem right? Just remember what FileSonic did do the uploaders and downloaders. If you want to earn stop uploading to multiple hosts and use only one Host FP you will get sales. So I am.

HEVUKQv.png

I agree, Fileparadox is very good, it has very good features (best file manager) and it's good for downloaders. I'm using only Fileparadox and I have a lot of downloads but few sales, I share only few files with uploaded.net and I have good sales compared with fileparadox sales, now I would like to understand how I can solve my problem with fileparadox.

why no rebill?

FP is the best as far as the sales as concern. Everything is good, Speed/Customer Support/Payment Options for both Downloader & Uploader. If you don't know how to earn then it's not their problem right? Just remember what FileSonic did do the uploaders and downloaders. If you want to earn stop uploading to multiple hosts and use only one Host FP you will get sales. So I am.

HEVUKQv.png

why no rebill?

Hi FileParadox

Yesterday upgrade to premium pay with webmoney but my account is still in state FREE
Send tiket and you said to be solved, but not be solved.
My user is: fparadox0810

EDIT

Thankz FileParadox, solved :)

Last edited:
Some People are having issues with Remote upload in Chrome after their last update.

Prathaprabhu pointed out the solution:

At Right-end of the URL Bar - you will see a Grey-colored Shield.

Click on it and select "Load unsafe script". This will enable you to remote upload from Chrome also.

The rebills are not showing up in stats at the moment but the users are automatically getting the credit for them - receiving the money in their account. We will have this fixed in 1-2 days.

Also,
Cloudzer and OTEUpload will be added as remote uploading websites in 24 hours.

We will also be working on providing you guys with more detailed stats where you can see your URL that was used by your referral + the amount of each sale.

Best Regards
FP

Last edited:
The rebills are not showing up in stats at the moment but the users are automatically getting the credit for them - receiving the money in their account. We will have this fixed in 1-2 days.

Rebills not worked for me, neither the amount gets credited to my account. Please check. Thanks.

Rebills not worked for me, neither the amount gets credited to my account. Please check. Thanks.

Hello,

The last rebill you received was on 22 September and you received 50% of 1 month sale. After that, you have received 1 - 1 month sale and you received 60% of it.

Hello Fileparadox
my payment was resquested on 2013-09-30 when you will pay me please i need that money as soon as possible
thanks

Hi FileParadox , Do You pay to Webmoney Z purse (USD) Or Webmoney E purse (Euro) ?
With one choose in Payment info ?

Please input WMZ - USD

Hello Fileparadox
my payment was resquested on 2013-09-30 when you will pay me please i need that money as soon as possible
thanks

You will receive the payment by 15th October or even before that.

Last edited:
any answer about why uploading to fileparadox.in via zoom (registered) is not working?

btw, files uploaded via ftp today can't be transfered to our account.

it's not waiting a bit, I have waited hours.

any answer about why uploading to fileparadox.in via zoom (registered) is not working?

Because you should download some .dll files which is provided in Zoom Uploader parent site. You need to have the .dll files extracted in the FileUploader.exe directory.

Maybe yesterday it was slow, today it works perfectly, files appear in my account after few minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back