FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment Completed: :)

25ut837.jpg

Last edited:
*Earnings deleted when files are deleted?

Uploaded some files just to check, very low count, are stats in real time?

Last edited:
remote upload dont work

I assume you are talking about Netload. The problem is from Netload's side - our script is working nicely.

If you wish to remote upload via Uploaded - please enter the username and password directly in the links and enter them in "remote upload" and click "upload".

Remote uploading from others are also working except Ryushare as they have blocked our IPs - we have contacted them about this.

The earnings do not get deleted when the files are deleted.
Yes, the stats are in real time.
Sure? I put your links on my site yesterday for a couple of hours, just to check. There was a very low count, so I removed the links.

Later on that day I logged in to your site, and the count was rising (although I removed the links), it was still rising like 4 hours after I removed the links.
So you have a bit of delay, that's ok.

I see that you are a very strong and reliable host, might start working with you very soon.

The earnings do not get deleted when the files are deleted.
Yes, the stats are in real time.
Sure? I put your links on my site yesterday for a couple of hours, just to check. There was a very low count, so I removed the links.

Later on that day I logged in to your site, and the count was rising (although I removed the links), it was still rising like 4 hours after I removed the links.

I see that you are a very strong and reliable host, might start working with you very soon.

You may have removed the links but it might have gotten indexed at some other website that is leading to more downloads. If you let me know your username - I can check that.

Also, The stats usually get updated in 5-15 mins. I will get back to you about the max. delay we can have.

Thank you for the compliment - looking forward to working with you :)

You may have removed the links but it might have gotten indexed at some other website that is leading to more downloads. If you let me know your username - I can check that.

Also, The stats usually get updated in 5-15 mins. I will get back to you about the max. delay we can have.

Thank you for the compliment - looking forward to working with you :)

Pm'ed you.

remote upload dont work

I assume you are talking about Netload. The problem is from Netload's side - our script is working nicely.

If you wish to remote upload via Uploaded - please enter the username and password directly in the links and enter them in "remote upload" and click "upload".

Remote uploading from others are also working except Ryushare as they have blocked our IPs - we have contacted them about this.

I want to means you that, I can not upload files by Leeching links or premium link generator links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back