FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Fileparadox I am an uploader & want to try your prmeium for unlimited space ! Please make me try Premium for a month.

I Will send you my username.

Regards

Hello Fileparadox I am an uploader & want to try your prmeium for unlimited space ! Please make me try Premium for a month.

I Will send you my username Inbox u.
thank Fileparadox
Regards

Lol mungifungo you cannot make your sentence yourself ? x)

@Fileparadox , I am now banned , why? It's seems it's because I use 3 vps ...

Regards

will rebills show up in the report even when im on the $10 plan. i DO NOT want the reward, only the knowledge if there are any rebills at all...

Lol mungifungo you cannot make your sentence yourself ? x)

@Fileparadox , I am now banned , why? It's seems it's because I use 3 vps ...

Regards

yea - Multiple IPs registering on the account led to the ban - check the PM for details to keep you unbanned.

I Will send you my username Inbox u.
thank Fileparadox
Regards

Premium provided :)

will rebills show up in the report even when im on the $10 plan. i DO NOT want the reward, only the knowledge if there are any rebills at all...

The rebills should show up in the stats - will check up with the developers and confirm.

Hello Fileparadox I am an uploader. Please make me try Premium for a month.

My username is Ralf1022

Thanks

Your account has been upgraded to Premium - seems you needed the extra space ;)

@Fileparadox
will you please make my account premium for a month
username: EncoderMAI

waiting for reply...

Your account is without any files - please show us stats from your previous host to receive a free Premium account.

Hello Fileparadox,
My account: optimus133 got ban, and my friend's account got ban too, I didn't know that fileparadox don't allow used one IP for multiple account until I read this thread because you don't mention that in your TOS, so I guess cause we used one IP (I shared VPS with my friend). So bored when I earned 180$ and then I got ban. Can you restore my account ? I'll set up another VPS when I received money from I earned.

Hello Fileparadox,
My account: optimus133 got ban, and my friend's account got ban too, I didn't know that fileparadox don't allow used one IP for multiple account until I read this thread because you don't mention that in your TOS, so I guess cause we used one IP (I shared VPS with my friend). So bored when I earned 180$ and then I got ban. Can you restore my account ? I'll set up another VPS when I received money from I earned.

Hello,

We saw that both of you were using the same IP. That was a very small reason for the ban.

The weirdest part was:

1) You both having Sales from same cards. I mean..how does 2 guys have sales from same cards? Why would anyone order 1 account with you and then create another account and order Premium again with the SAME CARD? We even got sales from folks saying that they haven't authorized the transactions - so Fraud Transactions. Imagine 5+ fraud transactions from the same cards from you and your "friend".
We have already voided/refunded those amounts to the respected card holders - meaning - you haven't earned anything due to all fraud transactions.

Sorry for that but calls from card holders claiming that they haven't authorized the transaction = Fraud...and we do not promote such things.

remote from uploaded not working?:)

It is working but not when you store the details in the "Remote sites"

You need to enter the username and password in the URLs - It will work then. We are working on fixing the remote sites section of uploaded.

Ryushare has banned our servers' IPs. We have contacted Ryushare about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back