FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give me 2 hours as I am away from the admin laptop.

sure :) and also check ftp its not working for me when i add details in my ftp cute pro it gives this error

Bek1jAo-untitled_tn.jpg

Last edited:
Deceive the people.

x09JeMZ.jpg

This is what annoys me the most - False accusations when it is your own fault for NOT reading the details. We have clearly stated on the Affiliate Page as:
"Note: You will receive 35% of the Premium account sale when referred user buys Premium Account through a Reseller."
You are lucky that you are getting this from us as most don't even bother to give anything for reseller sales. :facepalm:

please upgrade my account my username is : Emperor2011

Hello,

Your account has been upgraded to Premium and your FTP account should be working properly now.
It usually takes 1-2 hours to get the FTP account to sync properly.

Last edited:
please upgrade my account my username is : Emperor2011

When Payonner for payments will be running?
Still no news on that?
thanks

Hi,

We are working on 3 things:

1) Elite PPS plan for major uploaders that do about 50+ accounts per month.

2) Adding PayPal to the payout option (5-8% fee).

3) Editing Folder link to share easily with others.

We will start working on Payoneer option from Thursday.

Update:

Folder Sharing link has been updated - check it out!

Last edited:
This is what annoys me the most - False accusations when it is your own fault for NOT reading the details. We have clearly stated on the Affiliate Page as:
"Note: You will receive 35% of the Premium account sale when referred user buys Premium Account through a Reseller."
You are lucky that you are getting this from us as most don't even bother to give anything for reseller sales. :facepalm:
Hello,i've just register on your site.Please upgrade my acc into Premium to use FTP service.My acc name:amoniac
BTW,i see downloadnolimit.com in your reseller list,so user buy premium from Credit Card II,uploader will only receive 35% from sale?

I've been meaning to work with Fileparadox on PPD program. However my most traffic Japan, which is on Table C. Fileparadıx seems realiable, site design good and more importantly good support. Do you happen to move Japan at least in to group B or will i have to look for another PPD program? , which there's not many :)

Hello,i've just register on your site.Please upgrade my acc into Premium to use FTP service.My acc name:amoniac
BTW,i see downloadnolimit.com in your reseller list,so user buy premium from Credit Card II,uploader will only receive 35% from sale?

Hello,

We have removed them from the page and now only have the International Payment Gateway as "Credit Card I". If you have PPS plan - you will receive 70% for sale.
You don't need a Premium account to use FTP. It should be working for you now. Kindly check.

I've been meaning to work with Fileparadox on PPD program. However my most traffic Japan, which is on Table C. Fileparadıx seems realiable, site design good and more importantly good support. Do you happen to move Japan at least in to group B or will i have to look for another PPD program? , which there's not many :)

Japan has been added to Group B.

This entire week's promotion for PPD is:

Rates for 2GB+ sizes for each group is as follows:

Group A will be changed from $40 to $60
Group B will be changed from $20 to $40
Group C will be changed from $10 to $20
Group D will be changed from $5 to $10

Hello,

We are happy to announce the addition of an International Payment Gateway for providing Easy & Fast payment experience to our users.

An Elite PPS affiliate plan has been made available for major uploaders that have more than 50 sales per month. Please contact us for more information about this plan.

The folder-sharing link has been rectified to ease the sharing of folders without compromising the username of the uploader.

New Payout options have been added:

Paylink
Bitcoin
Egopay
PayPal (10% fees)

Happy Earnings!

Best Regards
FileParadox Team

Last edited:
Hello,

We have removed them from the page and now only have the International Payment Gateway as "Credit Card I". If you have PPS plan - you will receive 70% for sale.
You don't need a Premium account to use FTP. It should be working for you now. Kindly check.
OK.Now FTP works perfectlly:cough: Could you give me premium access to get full function of your host to work better cause my data bigger 500 Gb a little :O) acc:amoniac .Thanks

Last edited:
can u plz decrease min payout rate 35$ to 20$ or 25$ :)

The minimum payout has been reduced to $30.

Fileparadox, please increase the free download speed to 150 KB/s, it's very slow only 80 KB/s.

The free download speed is 100 KB/s for anonymous users.
The free download speed is 250 KB/s for Registered users.

OK.Now FTP works perfectlly:cough: Could you give me premium access to get full function of your host to work better cause my data bigger 500 Gb a little :O) acc:amoniac .Thanks

Your account has been upgraded to Premium :)

Last edited:
Hello

what is maximum torrent download size?
can you add compression option for torrent downloaded files (.rar and multipart and password) ?

Hello

what is maximum torrent download size?
can you add compression option for torrent downloaded files (.rar and multipart and password) ?

There is no limit on the size of the torrent that you can download.
Premium users are allowed to have maximum 5 simultaneous torrent downloads.
Registered users are allowed to have maximum 2 simultaneous torrent downloads.
you can split any file into multiple parts and even unrar a .rar file - This feature is already there for premium users.

remote upload not working

The remote uploading is working nicely. Just tested - uploaded and netload.

I'm testing Torrent upload

i used the torrent leech option to upload a torrent file (45GB) ... but your system haven't started the upload of torrent content ...Instead, i found only the .torrent in my file manager ???

i must be premium to get the download strated for huge files ? iF possible please upgrade me for few days so i can test this future ( i sent to you my user mail and login by PM)

i really want to work with you

thanks

I'm testing Torrent upload

i use he torrent leech option to upload a torrent file (45GB) ... but your system haven't started the upload of torrent content ...Instead, i found only the .torrent in my file manager ???

i must be premium to get the download strated for huge files ? iF possible please upgrade me for few days so i can test this future ( i sent to you my user mail and login by PM)

i really want to work with you

thanks

If possible - please PM me the torrents url

I think by mistake you may have added the .torrent file in Web upload option instead of torrent leech.. Has happened to me also ;)

You don't need premium account for torrent downloading . It is my pleasure that you are interested in working with us. I will upgrade your account to premium in 1-2 hours as am away from admin machine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back