FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@fileparadox don't worrie im uploading by web upload but gotta use my cable connection he he

The remote upload is working - all you gotta do is save the details here... My Account > Remote Sites.
Then just paste the links in "Remote Upload" and let the magic happen ;)

Hello FileParadox

and thank you for all !!!

Just a last question and i hope you understand my request :

when i upload a Big Big torrent file containing 45GB of Files ( small files ...) and Folders
I want to Rar it (multipart) keeping Folder structure

>>>> this option must be checked before the download start so i have in the final rar files (part1 , part2 ....) in my file manager.

can you add this features ????

Note: there is password protection but not rar compression when clicking the note pad icon at the right of file ... and this is not what i want ;) i need compression feature like i descibed in the top

Last edited:
Hello FileParadox

and thank you for all !!!

Just a last question and i hope you understand my request :

when i upload a Big Big torrent file containing 45GB of Files ( small files ...) and Folders
I want to Rar it (multipart) keeping Folder structure

>>>> this option must be checked before the download start so i have in the final rar files (part1 , part2 ....) in my file manager.

can you add this features ????

Note: there is password protection but not rar compression when clicking the note pad icon at the right of file ... and this is not what i want ;) i need compression feature like i descibed in the top

Compression feature cannot be provided as it will consume huge amount of system resources. I hope you understand that.

Torrent Leech feature has passed our beta testing and is now available only for Premium users - 5 simultaneous torrent downloads at a time.
Please remember that private trackers' torrents may not work so please stick with public ones.

Last edited:
did you changed any speed changes for free non-registered/registered user..?? what's the official speed now

premium speed is ok, just tested :)

How are the files rated 250-499 and 500-1000/ or /251-500 and 501-1000?

the files are rates as such:

250-500 - if the size is 500MB- it will be counted in this group.
If if the size is slightly bigger (for example 500.1 MB) - it will be counted in 500 MB -1 GB.
I hope that clarifies your concern.

Yes it does, thank you very much.

You are welcome :)

For the weekend - we have increased the rates for the Mix PPS and PPD plan as such:

Mix PPS Plan - 65% of all Premium account sales and Rebills.

PPD Plan rates are as below:

bto4.jpg

Last edited:
this host paying or not?

Hi lahorkasur,

We are paying once a month but are paying for sure. Our servers are Fast and Reliable for uploaders and we provide Premium features like Torrent Leech + More remote upload Websites like Uploaded.net, Ryushare.com, Rapidgator.net, and Letitbit.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back