FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks fileparadox buddy, remote upload from uploaded.net is working smoothly :)
also short link working.

still you not explained about unraring of 4 individual files.

eg:
filepart1.rar
filepart2.rar
filepart3.rar like that

EDIT:
i know you're adding new features which are priceless, i am sure you will become top filehost in few month :)

Hello

I've tried to verify my website in my fileparadox account but still cannot verify although I added the meta tag in my website!
Is there any wrong with the meta tag ( <meta content="22739" name="fileparadoxin"> ) ?

Thanks fileparadox buddy, remote upload from uploaded.net is working smoothly :)
also short link working.

still you not explained about unraring of 4 individual files.

eg:
filepart1.rar
filepart2.rar
filepart3.rar like that

Unraring of parts of the same file is not possible as the program can't figure their locations for unraring.

give me preium account
account : pon420

Your account has been upgraded to Premium.

Add Brazil a Grup C plis

We have already made many changes to the Table - but will surely start adding Brazil to Group C for the coming promotions.

give me preium account please
account : masssinissa

Your account has been upgraded to Premium.

Hello

I've tried to verify my website in my fileparadox account but still cannot verify although I added the meta tag in my website!
Is there any wrong with the meta tag ( <meta content="22739" name="fileparadoxin"> ) ?

I will get the codes checked.

Last edited:
I am uploading the biggest Brazilian websites, would certainly popular filehost .. because my friends also use

with better conditions

Hello
Add <meta content="22739" name="fileparadoxin"> before /head
It's already between <head> and </head> ... but that's doesn't work
I don't know.
Create fileparadoxin.txt and upload on root dir.

@No.dam, like Savke said create a text file named "fileparadoxin.txt" (don't need to add .txt by yourself) & just write 22739 & save it. Then upload it to ur site's root directory (public_html)..& finally add your site from Fileparadox "My Account"..I believe then you'll find your site verified & also added :)

Thank you mates for help, but actually my website uses blogspot platform so I cannot upload any file to the root. unfortunately, the only way to verify my fileparadox account is by meta tag.

Thank you mates for help, but actually my website uses blogspot platform so I cannot upload any file to the root. unfortunately, the only way to verify my fileparadox account is by meta tag.
yah that's a problem.. I found the same difficulties when I had some blogspot sites :|
I believe FP can help you out regarding this problem :)

I just started to upload a file here.30 days premium account %70 affiliate program 9.093 earnings???whats the problem..

uT2JfDH.jpg

TaWbTnO.jpg

JiLGtYV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back