Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, let's hope it's gone. Some fools are still using it (retard slaves) and so are downloaders. This has to change.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

FileOM Support:
Yes, it seems some DB problems are causing it. We are working on fixing it

Sid sure went on an English course meanwhile... :D

Why would anyone believe this fucking asshole Sid? The guy is a total liar, everything he has ever said to me was a total lie, and if he really said that it was a database issue causing it then CLEARLY ITS ANOTHER LIE!

How do I know that Sid is STILL LYING? Lookup the IP address of FileOM and you'll find its hosted out of leaseweb: 37.48.82.71

Try to ping this IP, this is all your going to see is that it doesn't respond.

Still not enough proof? OK, then lookup the IP address of ftp.fileom.com and you will find:

The first IP pings, however a port scan shows its just a web server, if you browse to it you'll see its an HP IPMI for a web server, clearly not something set up for an FTP server. The other two IPs do not respond to ping.

OK, so this should be enough, however we all know how much of a fucking retard Sid is. I was always having constant headaches with his API because he was too fucking retarded to configure proper DNS resolutions for his servers' hostnames/IPs. Therefore I can understand why this is still not enough proof of his lies so lets dig a little deeper....

Some of his server's hostnames that I remembered were: s009.fileom.com s014.fileom.com s011.fileom.com <- all of which do not respond to pings.

If he was having some sort of a database issue I highly doubt that this would result in all of FileOM's servers not responding to pings. Clearly all his attempts to scam other file hosts into purchasing his failed business resulted in failure (something I can say I did my part in helping them avoid getting scammed by buying his piece of shit file host). Its pretty clear that his data-center (who he owed tens of thousands of dollars to) finally pulled the plug on his ass.
I have absolutely no idea why the fuck anyone would have continued to use FileOM after they got banned from this site, I really don't pity any of these fools.

DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT FILEOM SAYS, EVERYTHING THAT SID SAYS IS 100% A LIE.

Why they still alive till today? Cause that simply they using Paygate for stolen info Credit Card customers, they will be go to prison soon. Hope be

[h=1]dear fileom members[/h] we are currently down for maintenance and will be up in the next 48 hours. As many of you know the website is currently under new ownership up, we are working to make sure that this website is the best it can be, so please hang with us while we go through some slight changes and we will be back online soon!
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may bring to you and we will be extending all paid memberships by 30 days for the inconvenience.
fileom admins

[h=1]dear fileom members[/h] we are currently down for maintenance and will be up in the next 48 hours. As many of you know the website is currently under new ownership up, we are working to make sure that this website is the best it can be, so please hang with us while we go through some slight changes and we will be back online soon!
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may bring to you and we will be extending all paid memberships by 30 days for the inconvenience.
fileom admins

All this means is that Sid either pays someone to write decent text or went to English courses himself. New management my ass.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

dear fileom members

we are currently down for maintenance and will be up in the next 48 hours. As many of you know the website is currently under new ownership up, we are working to make sure that this website is the best it can be, so please hang with us while we go through some slight changes and we will be back online soon!
fileom admins

This is just Sid lying as usual. Don't believe a word he says.

Delete any files you have uploaded to this scam host and take the loss.

It sucks trust me I know, I got burned really really badly by this shithead, but there is nothing that can be done other than preventing him from continuing to rip off people on the internet by deleting any and all files from FileOM...

when fileom pay?

They never paid me since I started my affiliation with them on June 20th, 2014.

FileOM is a scam host, delete any and all files you have uploaded to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back