Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :) We are currently in the process of adding our payment processor account to the website. Payments will be dealt with in 15-30 days.

Hope You have a great day!
fileOM Support.

i got a email fileom support reply . Hope they're will paid soon

Hi :) We are currently in the process of adding our payment processor account to the website. Payments will be dealt with in 15-30 days.

fileOM Support.

i got a email fileom support reply . Hope they're will paid soon

Its just more lies from Sid, I can tell by his horrible command of the English language in addition to some private information I've recently obtained that hes responding to emails still.

Sid aka "filegrasper" is trying to lie and say its a new owner, its not trust me I know this for a fact.

FileOM is to be avoided at all costs, and if you still have files on there you really should do yourselves and your users' a massive favor and just delete them ASAP.

There are far more qualified file hosts on this forum to affiliate with who aren't scam artist pieces of shit like Sid/FileOM.

"Hi :) Yes, it seems that the website is down currently. We are not sure why, but rest assured that we are working on fixing it as soon as possible ! Please bare with us for today, we are working hard on bringing the website back on track! Thank You for Your patience and understanding.

fileOM Support. "

i recived this from them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back