Status
Not open for further replies.
so could any other company you use, most people are uploading warez so you can't complain when things go wrong.

This is true but when small host like these do these kinds of hit n run tactics it just gives the upcoming an rarely honest filehost a hard time gaining peoples trust in their business.

so could any other company you use, most people are uploading warez so you can't complain when things go wrong.

This is true but when small host like these do these kinds of hit n run tactics it just gives the upcoming an rarely honest filehost a hard time gaining peoples trust in their business.

just give xerver a chance it could turn out to be a great option, I am owed over $3000 from fileom but complaining about it is not going to help.

How much longer without information?
An embarrassed the support :facepalm:
disrespectful to us
If your business works is thanks to us :P
you can understand that?
:thumbdown:

Dear WJ/Fileom users

Unfortunately we will not be progressing the rescue offer, there are many reasons considered, most coming from feedback posted here or via PM’s.

Beside the risk of loosing a large portion of the support base currently with fileom, there are several sideline issues regarding current payment processors not honouring or adhering to agreements discussed with them, including posonline (the new/current payment processor)suddenly going down !! these commitments were vital to the proposed plan to proceed.

We would like to thank all Fileom users for the participation on this thread, mostly for the constructive debate. We appreciate those that were in support but in the same breath respect those not in favour for the many, now obvious, reasons.

Thank you to all for you patience.

Xerver.co

Guys, dont worry! Fileom will keep going in some other way. No more xerver, dont listen them. PLease wait few days and please keep posting at fileom.

guys, dont worry! Fileom will keep going in some other way. No more xerver, dont listen them. Please wait few days and please keep posting at fileom.

lol

mate where r u from ???

What are you talking about there is no fileom and no xerver and no anything we all get a f***kin slap in our face from gasper who didnt bother him self to talk to us throw mail at least

really thats so sad to hear and now its the time to search for another filehost

Dear WJ/Fileom users

Unfortunately we will not be progressing the rescue offer, there are many reasons considered, most coming from feedback posted here or via PM’s.

Beside the risk of loosing a large portion of the support base currently with fileom, there are several sideline issues regarding current payment processors not honouring or adhering to agreements discussed with them, including posonline (the new/current payment processor)suddenly going down !! these commitments were vital to the proposed plan to proceed.

We would like to thank all Fileom users for the participation on this thread, mostly for the constructive debate. We appreciate those that were in support but in the same breath respect those not in favour for the many, now obvious, reasons.

Thank you to all for you patience.

Xerver.co

all that i can say is: Thank God for that! i have no business with FileOm and even though i have been reading this thing the whole day, i decided not to make any comments, but this rescue plan did not make any sense to me whatsoever,maybe now you can get back to your Xerver users, a lot of them who are quite unhappy today!lol!

Last edited:
I'm kinda glad xerver have bailed, they didn't even pay me the 11euros I earned with them so the chances of getting the 1200euros I'm owed from fileom was gonna be slim to say the least. And according to filelockers xerver is gonna be their #1 target from now on.

I don't know about you guys but I only do this affiliate thing as a bit of a hobby and a laugh, I don't need the money at all. But I don't seem to have many laughs doing this anymore.

I hope you all somehow find a way in getting your money that you've worked so hard for, good luck and God bless my friends.
:):):)

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at fileom.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
WTF

@tibbsy79
thats what i also expecting, as xerver have auto-rebill as default, so earning will be double for fileOM affialite (atleast bigger than old), also thats why Xerver calculations endup with making a deal.

so better guys you can reply, accept deal in xerver thread, so they accept and move files, other wise with a simple click of button "imported database from fileom" will be deleted in xerver, and fileOM users endup with zero..

only fileOM affilaite decisions matters here :) double earning (if they work like before or same in fileom) or zero from old fileom balalnce.

the big question here : why sell to xerver ? why don't sell to another who have financial capability like terafile ?

The answer maybe:

A) "filegrasper" and "Rory" are same person
B) "filegrasper" and "Rory" are working for same person
C) "filegrasper" and "Rory" are knew each other long time ago
D) ...........................
E) ...............................

xerver's thread start on june, fileom pay on time till to june
fileom suddenly change use Euro, xerver always use Euro

They have planned to eat our earnings! everything just a show!

You are living in scam world when you upload thing to earn!
Playing game with liar is necessary!
Sometimes you retreat on good timing! But mostly get scam!

Facing this wonderful trick, I am not dare to give any suggestions!

Good Luck, everyone!

Last edited:
@[COLOR=black ]someone2014[/COLOR]( already you're banned though)

A) "filegrasper" and "Rory" are same person
B) "filegrasper" and "Rory" are working for same person
C) "filegrasper" and "Rory" are knew each other long time ago
D) ...........................
E) ...............................

But
D) "smartboy" know "Filesgrasper" and "Rory"

Xerver talked with fileom to make a deal, but they dropped due to response here at their thread, so no Xerver/FileOM merge.

But Old fileom affilates money is safe, may be it take some time to reach pocket of affilaites, but they will receive. (only for believers, i dont care about all shitty comments, but you have to wait)

Back scene talks are not allowed to share here, but something is happening in background, that is for true,
so please wait for max 2 days, you get all your answers :)

Last edited:
Old fileom affilates money is safe... In the wallet of filegrasper :rofl:

Yeah, no one will ever see their money.

Time to cut their losses and move on & remove all the fileOM links (gonna do this very soon).

I hope at least now xerver has time to fix its own issues.

Daily statistics link doesn't work, counting is fucked, the list goes on...

EDIT: FileOM links removed. Good riddance with "reported attack page". Thankfully I only had a handful of links to disperse with. My old forum, on the other hand... quite fucked.

Last edited:
Fileom is the straw that broke the camels back.
Unless some sort of miracle happens in the next few days,I'm done with business.I'm tired of losing money.

whatever it is, i seen lot of guys and these type of comments.
But after receiving money same guys will tell, thanks filesgrasper or thanks fileOM like that :)

Offtopic:
but nobody is able to tell fileOM shaved, they not shaved a single penny, better read my signature about Shavers

@mopar546
Unless some sort of miracle happens in the next few days,I'm done with business.I'm tired of losing money.
wait for max 2 days for miracle news, they're in final :)

Last edited:
@jeffre
great joke, few guys in wjunction know me very well :)

about my site, reputation and all, i dont want to explain to you, but i am not releated to any filehosts, hope this clarifies you, i dont care whether you believe or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back