Status
Not open for further replies.
i told you guys that filegrasper will use the same technique as imgmoney scam.

change to new owner and then shut down both sites.

Everyone's got scammed.

there's nothing we can do but wait an wonder.

That's what you get for not shaving fileom next time shave like hell lololololololololololololol

Have Patience Guys , There Is No Point in keep whining about this if its gone then it will be gone , Its Not Like I M Liking This Situation but still...

@ smartboy - i am eagerly waiting for the miracle news after 2 days

I see all the affiliates complaining about their money. Has anyone considered this : ********************/two-years-of-the-stop-file-lockers-project/ ? I mean i cannot see a logical reason for the owner to drop the site when it was making so much money.

I've already informed them long ago about some of the malware/adware-laden advertisers on their site based on the complaints I had from my users. I guess they didn't listen.

I've already informed them long ago about some of the malware/adware-laden advertisers on their site based on the complaints I had from my users. I guess they didn't listen.
Hi Yakisoba,

Good for u, it's rare for people like u who could help them to report the bugs, admire that!
think all file hosts should be graceful to have you in their project.

basically I believe they set up the 'attack page' intentionally. some filegrasper' friends ask us to wait for miracle to happen in two days (tomorrow). let see if it's another blatant lie from his agents.

And what's that, mate?

Choices grow slimmer by the day.

And now I got this. A reward for keeping uploading to Xerver. Files gone. Account gone. And all my money in their pocket.

Your account was banned by administrator.

Last edited:
Sorry to say, however anyone that is owed any money from FileOM will not see a penny from filegrasper, and seeing as xerver is no longer taking over FileOM no one will ever be paid, there is no hope for anyone getting paid now.

I think we should all just accept our loses and go to another file host.

This is the hard, but honest truth.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

lol, there are actually people who purchase fileOM premiums still?

Geez, don't be such cold cheats. Inform your user base that the hoster is RIP.

Message of Xerver.co
Hi
We are no longer taking over Fileom.
But we wish you the best of luck in the future. :facepalm:

So what happens here?
fileom was a big scam? :thumbdown:
well .... go ahead
delete all, will have no trace of fileom on my website! (finger)

Xerver should have never taken over fileom. xerver had a good reputation before and now look what happened to your status. You got banned xerver. Hope you will return soon. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back