Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever it is, i seen lot of guys and these type of comments.
But after receiving money same guys will tell, thanks filesgrasper or thanks fileOM like that :)

Offtopic:
but nobody is able to tell fileOM shaved, they not shaved a single penny, better read my signature about Shavers

@mopar546
Unless some sort of miracle happens in the next few days,I'm done with business.I'm tired of losing money.
wait for max 2 days for miracle news, they're in final :)
so two days ended. obviously it is another blatant lie from FileOM's agent.(finger)

the real miracle here is that filegrasper is lurking around in this forum and laughing happily reading some comments who still have trust in him and also being a successful scammer of the year with a huge sum of money of course.

whatever it is, i seen lot of guys and these type of comments.
But after receiving money same guys will tell, thanks filesgrasper or thanks fileOM like that :)

Offtopic:
but nobody is able to tell fileOM shaved, they not shaved a single penny, better read my signature about Shavers

wait for max 2 days for miracle news, they're in final :)
so two days ended. obviously it is another blatant lie from FileOM's agent.(finger)

the real miracle here is that filegrasper is lurking around in this forum and laughing happily reading some comments who still have trust in him and also being a successful scammer of the year with a huge sum of money of course.

I'm surprised that you do really wait for the two days. :facepalm:

I'm surprised that you do really wait for the two days. :facepalm:
Cuz I believe the quote say 'good things always come to those who wait' but it seems that won't work this time.:thumbdown:

But anyway, I have started to affiliate with another filehost since past few days. All FileOM links will be gone from my site soon.

Guys, this is what i got.
Fileom got big debt, so they planned to sell their filehost to other, then they failed because other filehosts doesn't want to run filehosts with some problem.

Finally even fileOM ready to give their files/database to other filehost For FREE, but that also not happened, because no filehost is ready to handle 2.5 Petobyte.
So he doesn't have any choice, and he is closing soon :( better guys move your files to other host.

Why FileOM in debt, and why he closed...? i know the reason, but i am not allowed to share that back scene talks here, if filesgrasper allowed me means, i will post whole data here.

may be you guys thinking you lost affilaite money, but filesgrasper lost all, his website, his hard work, his reputation, his SSD based new tech to handle petobyte of data smoothly, and he lost big load of money $$$$$.

Hope you understood the situation. take care.

Offtopic:
i am not linked/hired by any filehosts, i am also normal boy like you.

Last edited:
Fileom got big debt, so they planned to sell their filehost to other, then they failed because other filehosts doesn't want to run filehosts with some problem.

Finally even fileOM ready to give their files/database to other filehost For FREE, but that also not happened, because no filehost is ready to handle 2.5 Petobyte.
So he doesn't have any choice, and he is closing soon :( better guys move your files to other host.

Why FileOM in debt, and why he closed...? i know the reason, but i am not allowed to share that back scene talks here, if filesgrasper allowed me means, i will post whole data here.

may be you guys thinking you lost affilaite money, but filesgrasper lost all, his website, his hard work, his reputation, his SSD based new tech to handle petobyte of data smoothly, and he lost big load of money $$$$$.

Offtopic:

Very good joke :thumbdown:

Offtopic:

Very good joke :thumbdown:

joke ? , i think they didnt freeze the $$$ they seized his money [:|] if its so .. he is fuck*d too, so no winner here

delete all, will have no trace of fileom on my website! (finger)

add to the CSS stylesheet of your website the following:

Code:
a[href*="fileom.com"] {
    display: none;
}

this will remove all fileom.com URL's from your website

It's good to be careful with this code because the link still appears in the page source. It just hides the link using css.

That way google's algorithms can interpret as a hidden text, and hit a heavy punishment.

It's better off using another method, perhaps a SQL Query.:'(

Last edited:
@smartboy How long do we have? Please ask Filegrasper to give us some time to move our files. Thank you.
PLEASE just PLEASE stop asking smartboy about his opinion on hosts, you know where that took you? he changes his super hosts every 2 weeks and writes how super they are , see fileom.

honestly this guy doesn't know shit or he wouldn't recommend shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back