FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got PP payment yesterday, thank you.

in the file manager I see PF(premium free) check boxes, whats it for ? what happens if you check them boxes ?

Got PP payment yesterday, thank you.

in the file manager I see PF(premium free) check boxes, whats it for ? what happens if you check them boxes ?

If you have enabled file size limit or premium only files in my account and if you need some files to be premium free then choose that.

Just noticed this, accidentally by re-reading first page:

6. Current earning rate of multiple DL per IP, and max earning limit per IP?

We count more than 1 download per IP , But until it reaches certain amount 10 cents.

And you've been saying several times now that you only count one download per IP (for 24h). So which is it?

Very perplexing.

Exactly what said above. We count upto certain amount. Lower tier countries are counted more than 1 where as top tier counted 1 for bigger files and more than 1 for smaller files. Just considered we count only unique download to avoid confusion.

Last edited:
Exactly what said above. We count upto certain amount. Lower tier countries are counted more than 1 where as top tier counted 1 for bigger files and more than 1 for smaller files. Just considered we count only unique download to avoid confusion.

I don't even understand what you're saying. When I had the issue of bunch of downloads not seen in detailed stats but in file manager you said that it's because unique downloads only are counted. I can give pm proof. Now you're saying that no, several unique downloads are counted up to 10c. Which is it then, one per ip or many at once? You can't have both, eat your cake and make it too. Then you cheat.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

I don't even understand what you're saying. When I had the issue of bunch of downloads not seen in detailed stats but in file manager you said that it's because unique downloads only are counted. I can give pm proof. Now you're saying that no, several unique downloads are counted up to 10c. Which is it then, one per ip or many at once? You can't have both, eat your cake and make it too. Then you cheat.

Man , leave all the things . We count unique that's it. Only once per IP. I will update my main post.

I cant explain each and everything. We are counting good and stats are working good.

And try downloading from lowest tier country and for files 20mb then you can see it is counted 2 or more times.

I said unique for you becoz all your files are bigger and also your tiers are top tiers. So I said that you.

If you read my post well you can understand what I say. I don't have any reason to cheat you .

Man , leave all the things . We count unique that's it. Only once per IP. I will update my main post.

I cant explain each and everything. We are counting good and stats are working good.

And try downloading from lowest tier country and for files 20mb then you can see it is counted 2 or more times.

I said unique for you becoz all your files are bigger and also your tiers are top tiers. So I said that you.

If you read my post well you can understand what I say. I don't have any reason to cheat you .

Sorry mate for annoying you so much, but now you're essentially saying that for small files downloaded from lower tiers, downloads are counted multiple times.

Whereas on the first page you've now corrected that it's counted multiple times until 10c amount. This sentence makes it look like it will work with higher tiers and bigger files, too.

But you yourself have said it doesn't (my case).

Either correct it all the way or stop saying two different things in different places.

Sorry mate for annoying you so much, but now you're essentially saying that for small files downloaded from lower tiers, downloads are counted multiple times.

Whereas on the first page you've now corrected that it's counted multiple times until 10c amount. This sentence makes it look like it will work with higher tiers and bigger files, too.

But you yourself have said it doesn't (my case).

Either correct it all the way or stop saying two different things in different places.

Well I am really tired by answering all your question. I am not a teacher to teach you all. And also I cant spend dedicated time for you to say how our system work.

Most of the ppd users know how we work.

And I can't be responsible for your assumption . If your intention to abuse me go ahead and I don't care unless I am responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back