FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
edit: Can the report page be changed so that last month's earnings can be also checked? I logged in and was in for an initial scare of having blank report page.

I understand the rationale, but compared to others it just threw me off. Don't take it the wrong way mate :)

Last edited:
My first 8 days with FILEOM stats.

u2fxboxe.jpg

how is your guys?

Last edited:
edit: Can the report page be changed so that last month's earnings can be also checked? I logged in and was in for an initial scare of having blank report page.

I understand the rationale, but compared to others it just threw me off. Don't take it the wrong way mate :)

You can check last month report too. If you have activity then it will show :)

Please clear your inbox . I am getting error when I respond you.
My inbox is empty from yesterday....please try again!

It is done.

how to make visitors direct to the premium page using my affiliate?

Well now give them some file link if you need to show the premium plan page.

And also this week , we are adding a link to do the job you said. You can find that in my account page as soon it is done.

[h=1]Software error:[/h] Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Is there a way to send files from rapidgator to fileOM when I have premium account at rapidgator?

Edit: nevermind, I found, wow, there many options for different hosts, nice work.

Edit 2: Could be a chance to add Oboom?

Last edited:
Is there a way to send files from rapidgator to fileOM when I have premium account at rapidgator?

Yes it can be done easily. Just add your premium info in my account and then enable direct download in rapidgator and then paste the link in remote upload. You are done.

After I posted this question I found there is many different host options. It's nice I can add premium rapidgator, but could be a chance to add login for Oboom premium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back