FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the only person in the US that is doing this.So could someone let me in on the secret of how in the hell you are getting your money?

Payza is holding my money hostage.Webmoney won't let people in the US open an account & from what I can see,Perfect Money doesn't have the US in their drop down menu of countries.

How the fuck am I supposed to get my damn money?!!!

I'm not the only person in the US that is doing this.So could someone let me in on the secret of how in the hell you are getting your money?

Payza is holding my money hostage.Webmoney won't let people in the US open an account & from what I can see,Perfect Money doesn't have the US in their drop down menu of countries.

How the fuck am I supposed to get my damn money?!!!

Did you try egopay??

guys don't panic, he send money to all :)

i got my money also lot of guys got money, still some are pending i think, may be he is now in processing payment, so be patient you will receive from him..

also i think big payout may receive in 11 th january (because my payout amount is small), because fileom payment processor from russia and russian banks are in holiday till january 10 (there christmas is 7 th jan, orthodox christmas), if you not received then you will receive within 11 th jan i think, don't know exactly.. but you will receive :)

Last edited:
upload is slow in ftp, please fix it

EDIT::
after some check, one of your ftp server have speed issue others are uploading at 80 to 100 mbps, so please fix that one server

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back