FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he say will start process wmz payment from 23nd Dec 2013

1.jpg

now almost 1 week and never done the wmz payment,how it possible?

calm the f down... he always paid people!

if you dont want to work with this then go to another filehost, there are TONS of them.

Stop commenting crap or worrying people without knowing whats going on

Took me a month and half to be paid btw but i did got paid...

Some filehosts take alot of time to process the payments but at least they do process them and statistics are counting good

Last edited:
i trust fileOM, because he not shaved any sales, sales and download counts are always fine :)

if you remove RG and used Fileom, then you will understood ..

For new people that don't know, this is the pattern that every other host who is no longer with us anymore follows. Near the end of their service they start with the promises due to all the unsatisfied customers and complaints just so they can attempt to hold on to what little unknowing customers they have left to filter any possible more earnings for themselves.

Mark my words, this host doesn't have much time left. Look for the "We're Shutting Down" post very very soon. If you don't believe it, do your research.

2013-11-14
$xx.xx
PENDING
WMZ

Pending 47 days already! What a joke?

Also i am unable to continue to make new request due to stupid system:

You have Pending Payout , you cannot request again untill the last one is Paid

At least let us to continue to make new requests to avoid further delay!

thats not acceptable at all filegasber you should respect ur aff and pay in the date you choosed i dont know what should i do now ??

continue working with you or giving up !!!!!!!!

The priority to upload to this host is ranked 4th due to poor payment fulfillment (delay 48 days till now).

I post a few links of fileom occasionally only. (Other 3 filehosts have full set of links while fileom only can download 1/10 links, this is to ensure no one will have interest in buying fileom premium account!)

What about paypal?!

Anyone having problems getting paid there?

I got paid on december on payza.

If this host was gonna shut down for good why would they make the payments last month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back