FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sid one thing gotta tell you...when exactly is your payday? It'll be a month tomorrow, so when will I get this and tell you that I'm done with you, and it's not about just 5 bucks, it's about business, after you delayed, I've got everything that it's not possible with you anymore, even If I want to....trashed everything from your server, so you can't complain bout your hdd eating thing....so I dnt understand....A reply would be nice

z9Ygi.png

Few more WMZ going to pay now. And well , I should have hear the words from other hoster when you started to work with me. Its a nice lesson for me . Well you are the man who abuse each and every host you work with. Check your history and have a nice day with the host you work now.

although the old payment, I paid :hrhr:

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2013-10-30$5.02PAID
2013-10-01$7.70PAID
2013-09-07$21.92PAID
2013-08-11$25.67PAID
2013-07-03$16.70PAID

OK final ruling. FileOM has been contacted on numerous occasions for the past 2 months regarding copyright issues and DMCA reports.

Many fake DMCA reports were filed on random garbage.txt files that weren't even anything anyone could legally own a copyright to and every single time without question from FileOM or even needing to supply any kind of legal documents that show ownership of the file(s) being DMCA reported against THEY WERE REMOVED!.

This is illegal and very fraudulent to tamper with content that is within the legal guidelines of the rules of the site, rules of legal copyright and content that legally has no merit to be removed in any form whatsoever.

You sir, are getting shut down ASAP. You were given 2 months to reply to 22 emails inquiring about DMCA removed content. You replied to 0.

Good day!

received PP yesterday....on time as always. ty sid. never late with payments...always by schedule (for those who understand the schedule)

I agree, also I am reading a lot of negative reviews, but talking from my experience, this filehost is the most stable filehost since filesonic/wupload times, and trust me, I test tons of them each day.

They pay the ratios that they say in the ratio table if you are in ppd plan, also they don't shave sales, and I have 7 payments already made.

filegrasper is great in support area and is a devoted worker, I understand if someone have a complaint but please being polite and educated as filegrasper is

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back