FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent, this site just went to crap overnight. You see the new download implementation crap now to confuse people on how to download? Multiple DOWNLOAD buttons that trick people into downloading an install manager. Well we have seen this stuff in the past from many file hosting sites and they are all now long gone because of it. Users do not want to be burdened to download files.

I see this host closing not long from now. It happens every time. See ya FileOM.

word Sc** is not allowed in wjunction, please read rules..

still now i got one messgae, he is going to add weekly payout from december last week.
any way this host is legit for me :)

Its probably not a scam, just run really bad. Only 500GB of storage and 30 days up without a download, and dmca for non copyrighted files is accepted as legit and they get deleted so fast, I've had files on well run file hosts stay up for nearly 4 months and they are same files fileom deletes in a few hours after getting a false complaint.

just wait a minute and have patience, i bet filegrasper is out there, i got a payment since he stopped answering here so nothing is lost..

Look at ryushare, they dont answer to any mail whatsoever and they still pay

Guys, stop complaining about this shitty host and leave it as I did.

There are so many other options, take advantage of them!
Let fileom die in peace, if they wish so.:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back