FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the id was created in 28....the sale may have been made in another day. you understand? for example i register today as your referral...and i get the date 05.11.2013...but i am buying a premium account 2 days later....so i will appear as your referral with a star today but the sale will be made 2 days later...

2013-10-05$xxxPENDING
... 1 month and counting :wacko:

noone replies here anymore or what?

Last edited:
Dear filegrasper

Could you please explain me the survey option and the 6 month free premium account?

Everytime I try to click in the button, tons of antivirus alerts are catched and malwarebites program act like crazy tying to stop malware :wacko:

maybe the survey thing explain the lack of premiums sales :P At first I did think that someone was spreading hacked premium accounts and the people was using it... but now I understand the incredible dl ratio and the lack of premium sales :whistling:

anyway maybe you are doing it as experiment I don't know

thank you in advance and take care filegrasper

Dear filegrasper

Could you please explain me the survey option and the 6 month free premium account?

Everytime I try to click in the button, tons of antivirus alerts are catched and malwarebites program act like crazy tying to stop malware :wacko:

maybe the survey thing explain the lack of premiums sales :P At first I did think that someone was spreading hacked premium accounts and the people was using it... but now I understand the incredible dl ratio and the lack of premium sales :whistling:

anyway maybe you are doing it as experiment I don't know

thank you in advance and take care filegrasper

It is just an experiment and DL and sale ratio has increase these days.

filegrasper has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Done clear some space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back