FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
seem after all these times , your remote upload problem is still not fix? stuck at certain percent after a while... PS: not all remote uploads but most. ftp upload no problem currently though >50000KB/s

Last edited:
when will next WMZ payments be made ???

It will be done soon with in our time frame.

seem after all these times , your remote upload problem is still not fix? stuck at certain percent after a while... PS: not all remote uploads but most. ftp upload no problem currently though >50000KB/s

I have tried many time in my machine and i never get failed Remote upload. Please try again if you got RU fail.

screenshot_853.png

I am waiting for 1 month

If you are not official website, that is normal.But wjunction does not give permission unofficial company's threads.You should pay on time.I do not use fileOM because you do not pay regularly.Why will I trust you in this situation?

We do always pay on mentioned time. If you have not recieved the payment in the time period you can put a question on us but i assure you will be paid within the mentioned time.

And again Fileom deleted a lot of my Multipartarchives after only 21 days. Thats unbelieveable, so why you advertise "Never deleting of Files for Premiums" if you delete them?

Regards
nikita

fileom says that pays 2 times a month, but the pay users to reach the month

I fileom I removal

2013-10-18
$5.33PENDING

We are deleting only DMCA files as the one who uploads his own work. and also , as i said we are waiting for exchanger payments and it will done soon.

If you not get before 10th of this month I give extra 10% thats my gurantee.

That isn't true.

You are deleting Files without DMCA, from 3-8 October you delete more than 350 Files of my account and i haven't checked Files after the 8th.

When they were DMCA, then why are the same files on Uploaded not deleted? Everybody knows that Uploaded is one of the fastest "Deleter" after getting DMCA.

And also i didn't share the Files until today, because i was moving all files from Uploaded to your Host, now i want begin to share the Links in German-Boards and see that in almost every Archive Files are missing.

So don't tell everytime you delete only DMCA-Files, it's simple not the truth. And if you can't fix this deleting-Bug your Host is useless.

Regards
nikita

That isn't true.

You are deleting Files without DMCA, from 3-8 October you delete more than 350 Files of my account and i haven't checked Files after the 8th.

When they were DMCA, then why are the same files on Uploaded not deleted? Everybody knows that Uploaded is one of the fastest "Deleter" after getting DMCA.

And also i didn't share the Files until today, because i was moving all files from Uploaded to your Host, now i want begin to share the Links in German-Boards and see that in almost every Archive Files are missing.

So don't tell everytime you delete only DMCA-Files, it's simple not the truth. And if you can't fix this deleting-Bug your Host is useless.

Regards
nikita

Please try to repack those files and move here becoz the file may be uploaded by other and got deleted. I dont know why. But we have not delete intentionally.

Here is snap of users occupied space Screenshot by Lightshot

There are lots of heavy uploaders and we do have lots of space . So if i have to get some space i have to delte their files not yours. So you have to belive my words. I am not speaking any more lie here.

This are only 4 Archives from me as example. As you see from 8th October. From 53 Files are already 13 missing. And they are Online at Uploaded and Bitshare.

And the files are repacked from me, i do this ever on my 2 RDP-Servers.

Regards
nikita

You should know this "If I am deleting your file then i am loosing money for that" . I have no reason to delete files. Can you say why i am deleting file?

I dont have any reason really. All the files are $$$ as they can bring sales.

Now we can make payments through wire transfer.

Minimum amount for wire is 200usd with fees 30usd.

Payoneer soon.

Last edited:
Hi! filegrasper.
I got a sale in 2013-10-28.

picture removed

But I have not get money.

picture removed

Please check it. My ID: removed
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! filegrasper.
I got a sale in 2013-10-28.
2.jpg

But I have not get money.
1.jpg

Please check it. My ID: cinenra
Thanks!

He was your referral but your file not made sale.

He joined under you as a referral but he buy premium on another guy account. But as we dont have auto rebill , you will get his rebill profit as a introducer to fileom :)

We avoid auto rebill becoz most peoples are rebilling to 32usd plan second time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back