FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
picture removed.
-------------------------
Hi! filegrasper.
(30 days) 30% of Reseller Sales only get $3 ?!
Why not $3.6 ?!

Last edited:
fileom sells premium account to the resellers...who sell the to the users...that is why they are called resellers...and they buy from fileom with 10$ and sell with an added value so that they earn something too...so practically fileom earns 10$ whe a reseller sells an account...so you get 30% wich means 3$ ;)

i think...eveb though i am not sure..that the users database is "refreshed" once in a while and ysers who only created theyr accounts but never used it...or used it only once...are deleted from the database...and that is why they are deleted from your list too. this is what i think it happens...if someone knows sometjong else, please correct me.

2013-09-23$xx.xxPENDING

still pending :(

Payment Days : Request between 1st to 15th you will be paid on 30th - 15th and request between 15th to 30th you will be paid on 15th to 1st.

can be fileom payout you on 1st.you wait 5 weeks

Last edited:
I think instead of asking about the payment the best way to understand how everything works is to read the first post. The trick here is to request payout or before the 15th then wait for your money on the 30th(15 days of waiting too long).. If you missed to request on the 15th then don't cashout yet coz it would be best to save your money for a while and cashout on the 30th and wait for your money on the 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back