FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think instead of asking about the payment the best way to understand how everything works is to read the first post. The trick here is to request payout or before the 15th then wait for your money on the 30th(15 days of waiting too long).. If you missed to request on the 15th then don't cashout yet coz it would be best to save your money for a while and cashout on the 30th and wait for your money on the 15th.

Payment Days : Request between 1st to 15th you will be paid on 30th - 15th and request between 15th to 30th you will be paid on 15th to 1st.

trick?fileom says paid 30-15th and paid 15-30th.
fileom not say paid on 15th and paid on 30th.

you request on 14th after you wait 30th and fileom paid thats ok,but fileom have time 15 days more to paid,after you wait 4 weeks and not 2 weeks

Payment Days : Request between 1st to 15th you will be paid on 30th - 15th and request between 15th to 30th you will be paid on 15th to 1st.

trick?fileom says paid 30-15th and paid 15-30th.
fileom not say paid on 15th and paid on 30th.

you request on 14th after you wait 30th and fileom paid thats ok,but fileom have time 15 days more to paid,after you wait 4 weeks and not 2 weeks

Meaning you're practically only getting money once a month. Not a good deal...

Sid,
Regards. Need to Understand this Issue Pls.
In Account Section What are Files Premium Only N Files Publish.
Plus What is Download Limit (MB).

Kindly Explain.
Thnx For The Payment.

Sid,
Regards. Need to Understand this Issue Pls.
In Account Section What are Files Premium Only N Files Publish.
Plus What is Download Limit (MB).

Kindly Explain.
Thnx For The Payment.

Premium only makes that file to be downloaded for Premium Members.

Publish makes your files to show in folders + Makes it copy to other account + makes it indexable by google.

If you set limit in that setting then if you file size is greater than size listed there then it will be available for premium users alone.

I also see the new speeds are good . Let me know if any problem.

EZe3kYy.png

Last edited:
We are not deleting files without getting DMCA report. Give a go for another 10 days and see how good your earning increase.

New machine with new configs are added. So now we are shifting old files to new machine , after that we can provide better upload speed and also better download speed and more stableness.

We are not deleting files without getting DMCA report. Give a go for another 10 days and see how good your earning increase.

New machine with new configs are added. So now we are shifting old files to new machine , after that we can provide better upload speed and also better download speed and more stableness.

Server 10 doesn't count downloads, I have 4 files over that server with 0 downloads (the only files that I have without downloads).
Please fix this problem, maybe even the other new servers have the same problem.

Server 10 doesn't count downloads, I have 4 files over that server with 0 downloads (the only files that I have without downloads).
Please fix this problem, maybe even the other new servers have the same problem.

Fixed please check now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back